24th NSO 2021 – 2022 Admit Card: SOF exams is conducted online. Roll numbers, guidelines, link for exams will be sent to the students directly at their mobile numbers shared. Candidates can download the Admit Card for NSO from the official website after the application process over. Those who will fill their application before the last date will be eligible to download the NSO Admit card from here.
24th NSO 2021 – 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards for the National Cyber Olympiad will be uploaded here. NSO Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website sofworld.org. Students can directly download NSO Admit Card online or through the link provided below.
|SOF NSO 1st Level Exam Dates||25 Nov 2021 – Date One|
07 Dec 2021 – Date Two
16 Jan 2021 – Date Three
|Admit Card for Level 1||To be announced|
|SOF NSO 2nd Level Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Allocation of centers for Level 2 exam||To be announced|
|Admit Card for Level 2||To be announced|
How to Download Admit Card for NSO
Steps to download the admit card is given below.
- Go to sofworld.org or window given above.
- Click On “1st Level Admit Card” button in the sidebar
- Select NSO
- Enter the Roll Number. It should be entered as SchoolCode-ClassCode-Roll No)
- Click “Download and Print Admit Card”
- Admit Card & Guidelines will be generated and shown on your screen.
The admit cards carry details of venue and time of the exam.
- Students must report at the allocated exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Students will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of exam to enable them to settle down and fill in their particulars in the OMR sheet.
- Students will not be allowed entry in the exam hall 10 minutes after the commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
- Students may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Students will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
- Students will be given 60 minutes to complete the exam.
The pattern of questions/Marking Scheme would be as under:
|Class||Section||No. of Questions||Marks/question||Total Marks|
|1 to 4||Logical Reasoning||5||1||5|
|5 to 10||Logical Reasoning||10||1||10|
|11 and 12||Physics & Chemistry||25||1||25|
2nd Level Exam
|Class||Section||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|3 & 4||Science||30||1||30|
|5 to 10||Science||45||1||45|
|11 & 12||Physics and Chemistry||25||1||25|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.