Assam Board Result 2017
Check here Assam Board Results 2017 for SEBA class 10th, and AHSEC class 12th. Assam Board is declaring results for SEBA and AHSEC which are looked forward to by Assam students. A considerably large number of students appear for board exams each year in the state of Assam.
The results are disclosed on the official exam portal only for which the link will also be provided below. Using the roll number and other details, the candidates can check the result online. Read more about the Assam Board Result 2017 below. Get here Assam Board Results 2017 for class 10th (SEBA / HSLC) and class 12th (HSEC).
Date of declaration of results
It is expected that the SEBA 10th result will be announced in the month of May, 2017. A few weeks after that, HSLC 12th result will be declared in the month of June, 2017.
|Assam board exam event||Date of exam||Date of declaration of results|
|Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)||17 Feb – 10 Mar 2017||Expected in May 2017|
|Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC)||20 Feb – 20 Mar 2017||Expected in May / June 2017|
SEBA (Class 10) Result
The Result of Assam Board 2017 for the SEBA will be released officially online. With the help of the class HSLC result, the candidates will be able to decide the stream they shall be picking for the 11th class. Based on the marks they secure in the respective subjects of class 10, they shall be able to decide for the further studies. The official link to check the Assam Board HS ( Class 10th ) Result can be clicked below.
Check Assam Board HS Class 10th Result 2017 here
- Link will be available here.
The candidates can check the result using the link and the steps given below.
- The candidates must go to the official exam portal by clicking on the link given above.
- On the page, the candidates must find the link referring to Assam Board SEBA Result 2016 and click on it.
- The candidates must then enter the roll number and the other details as asked on the page.
- Submit the details to check the result.
- A PDF file shall be loaded on the screen which can be saved for future reference purposes.
AHSEC (Class 12) Result
For the Assam Board Result 2017 of AHSEC i.e. 12th class, the candidates must refer to the official link which will be updated here. The Result will be declared by Assam Board. By having the knowledge of marks obtained in the class 12th, the candidates will be able to decide and apply for the courses suitable to them in the various colleges. The candidates who appeared in the Class 12th Annual Examination can check their Result below.
Check Assam Board HS Final (Class 12th) Result here
- Link will be available here.
Check Assam Board HS Final (Class 12th) Top Position Holders here
- Top Position Holders (Science)
- Top Position Holders (Commerce)
- Top Position Holders (Arts)
- Highest Marks in Different Subjects (Science,Arts,Commerce)
The candidates can read the steps given below which tells them about the procedure to check the result.
- Click on the link that has been posted above.
- On the opened page, the candidates must find a link that shows Assam Board AHSEC Result 2017 and click on it.
- The candidates will be required to submit their exam roll code & number to check the results.
- The candidates must then submit the details to check the results.
- Again, a PDF file shall be loaded that can be saved to check on later.
All the best for your results.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the release of Assam Board Result 2017, now their wait process will come to an end. Some of the salient features regarding the exam, as well as the result, have been mentioned below.
- The examinations of Assam Board for SEBA as well as AHSEC ended in the month of March. Now the results for the SEBA and AHSEC are expected to be announced in May/June.
- Around 4 lakh students appear in the SEBA (class 10) examination. At the same time, about 2.8 lac students take part in the AHSEC (class 12) examination.
- These results shall prove to be of great worth since with the help of these, the candidates will determine the streams they shall be selecting for the class 11 or the college level.