Odisha Result 2020 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam – Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack, will declare the Annual HSC & Madhyama Examination Result 2020. The result will be published as roll number wise. Candidates can able to check it online. To check the Orissa Board HSC and Madhyama result candidates will have to submit the Roll Number. Check more details about Orissa Board 2020 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2020 from this page.
Odisha Board Result 2020
The result of HSC and Madhyama will be announced by Odisha BSE. The result for class 10th & 12th will announce after successful completion of Orissa Board Exams. Result declaration will depend upon the performance of the candidates in the board exams. Candidates can get all the information from the page. The board will releases the result in the online mode only. No postal result will be sent to any of the candidates.
|Orissa Board Exams||Date of exam||Date of declaration of results|
|Orissa Board 10th 2020||01st week of Mar 2020||03rd week of May 2020|
|Orissa Board 12th 2020||04th week of May 2020||01st week of Jun 2020|
How to Check the Odisha 2020 Result?
The following steps will help the candidate to check Odisha 2020 Result:
- First step is visit the result page, they can do so by clicking on the direct link present on the appropriate page or visit the official website.
- In the result portal, candidates can check their results by two options, first one is by enter Roll Number or second one is by enter the Name in the provided space.
- Then click on the ‘Find Result’ button
- Check and download the result.
Instructions for Checking of Addition of Marks
The online application for checking of addition of marks will be available on the website www.indiaresults.com in the month of May 2020.
- On visiting the above website, “LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter his/ her Roll No & Password, if already registered.
- If not registered, the candidate has to click “Click Here to Get Password” so that “Step-I to Create Password” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter “Roll No.” & “His/ Her Mother’s Name” in this page and click on “Submit” button to go to the next page i.e. “Step-II to Create Password”.
- In the page “Step-II to Create Password” the candidate has to enter a password of his/ her choice, Re-type the password, Enter Valid Mobile No. & E-Mail ID and enter his detail correspondence address with pin code. Thereafter click on the “Submit” button.
- On clicking the submit button a verification code will be sent to E-Mail ID of the user and the page “Verify Your E-Mail” will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to get the verification code from their respective E-Mail ID and enter the same in this page and click “Verify” button.
- If the E-Mail ID is valid and verification code is properly entered, the data of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for further use and for receiving the photocopies of the subjective papers.
- If the candidate desire to apply for re-checking of some other papers, besides papers already applied, he/ she can re-enter the website as a registered candidate, using his/ her registered password.
- The data displayed on the screen shall show the marks secured by the candidate in both the OMR and Subjective Papers. The candidate has to click/ select the papers either OMR or Subjective or Both as per his/ her choice and also select for photocopy of subjective paper.
- In case photocopy is opted rechecking of subjective paper is mandatory.
- After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “Continue to the Next Step” button.
- Thereafter the screen showing “Calculate Fee” will be shown which has to be clicked, so that “Generate Pay-in Slip” button will be displayed on the screen. 16.Click on “Generate
- Click on “Generate Pay-in Slip” button and take out the print copy of the SBI Challan. Deposit the fee as per the challan in the nearest State Bank of India Branch. 17.
- Re-visit the website and enter the Journal No., Amount & Date and click on “Submit” button and take the print copy of the acknowledgement receipt. 18.The process of
- The process of application shall be completed provided the candidate takes out his/ her acknowledgement receipt.
- Fee Amount :-
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers – Rs.200/- (per paper)