Odisha Result 2018 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result – Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack, has declared the Annual HSC & Madhyama Examination Result 2018. The result has been published roll number wise. Candidates are able to check online. To check the Orissa Board HSC and Madhyama result candidates will have to submit the Roll Number. Check more details about Orissa Board 2018 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2018 from this page.
Odisha Board Result 2018
The result of HSC and Madhyama has been announced by Odisha BSE. The result for class 12th is also expected to be announced soon. Result declaration is depended upon the performance of the candidates in the board exams. Candidates can get all the information from the page. The board will release the result in the online mode only. No postal result will be sent to any of the candidates. The result will be available only for the students who are going to appear for the Orissa Board Exams.
|Orissa Board Exams||Date of exam||Date of declaration of results|
|Orissa Board 10th 2018||23 Feb – 08 Mar 2018||07 May 2018|
|Orissa Board 12th 2018||06 Mar – 28 Mar 2018||19 May 2018 – Science
09 Jun 2018 – Commerce & Arts
How to Check the Result
The steps to check result are as follows:
- Click on the link above or go to orissaresults.nic.in
- In the result portal, candidates can check their results by two options, first one is by enter Roll Number or second one is by enter the Name in the provided space.
- Then click on the ‘Find Result’ button
- Check and download the result.
Instructions for Checking of Addition of Marks
The online application for checking of addition of marks will be available on the website www.indiaresults.com in the month of May 2018.
- On visiting the above website, “LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter his/ her Roll No & Password, if already registered.
- If not registered, the candidate has to click “Click Here to Get Password” so that “Step-I to Create Password” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter “Roll No.” & “His/ Her Mother’s Name” in this page and click on “Submit” button to go to the next page i.e. “Step-II to Create Password”.
- In the page “Step-II to Create Password” the candidate has to enter a password of his/ her choice, Re-type the password, Enter Valid Mobile No. & E-Mail ID and enter his detail correspondence address with pin code. Thereafter click on the “Submit” button.
- On clicking the submit button a verification code will be sent to E-Mail ID of the user and the page “Verify Your E-Mail” will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to get the verification code from their respective E-Mail ID and enter the same in this page and click “Verify” button.
- If the E-Mail ID is valid and verification code is properly entered, the data of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for further use and for receiving the photocopies of the subjective papers.
- If the candidate desire to apply for re-checking of some other papers, besides papers already applied, he/ she can re-enter the website as a registered candidate, using his/ her registered password.
- The data displayed on the screen shall show the marks secured by the candidate in both the OMR and Subjective Papers. The candidate has to click/ select the papers either OMR or Subjective or Both as per his/ her choice and also select for photocopy of subjective paper.
- In case photocopy is opted rechecking of subjective paper is mandatory.
- After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “Continue to the Next Step” button.
- Thereafter the screen showing “Calculate Fee” will be shown which has to be clicked, so that “Generate Pay-in Slip” button will be displayed on the screen. 16.Click on “Generate
- Click on “Generate Pay-in Slip” button and take out the print copy of the SBI Challan. Deposit the fee as per the challan in the nearest State Bank of India Branch. 17.
- Re-visit the website and enter the Journal No., Amount & Date and click on “Submit” button and take the print copy of the acknowledgement receipt. 18.The process of
- The process of application shall be completed provided the candidate takes out his/ her acknowledgement receipt.
- Fee Amount :-
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers – Rs.200/- (per paper)