Orissa Board 2017 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result – Board of Secondary Education Odisha, Cuttack, has declared the Annual HSC & Madhyama Examination Result 2017. The result was announced today, on April 26, 2017. Candidates can check it by accessing the link below. To check the Orissa Board HSC and Madhyama result candidates will have to submit the Roll Number. Check more details about Orissa Board 2017 Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2017 from this page.
To Check Orissa Board Result 2017 – Click Here
Orissa BSE Result 2017
For now, only the result of HSC and Madhyama has been announced by Odisha BSE. The result for class 12th is also expected to be announced soon. As and when it will be released, the link to check it will also be uploaded here. Until then, the candidates can check the Orissa Class 10th result by following the steps below:
- Click on the link above or go to orissaresults.nic.in
- In the result portal, candidates will have to enter Roll Number in the provided space.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Check and download the result.
Note: The result has been announced on bseodisha.nic.in. Instead it has been announced on orissaresults.nic.in
Instructions for Checking of Addition of Marks
The online application for checking of addition of marks will be available on the website www.indiaresults.com in the month of May 2017.
- On visiting the above website, “LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter his/ her Roll No & Password, if already registered.
- If not registered, the candidate has to click “Click Here to Get Password” so that “Step-I to Create Password” page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to enter “Roll No.” & “His/ Her Mother’s Name” in this page and click on “Submit” button to go to the next page i.e. “Step-II to Create Password”.
- In the page “Step-II to Create Password” the candidate has to enter a password of his/ her choice, Re-type the password, Enter Valid Mobile No. & E-Mail ID and enter his detail correspondence address with pin code. Thereafter click on the “Submit” button.
- On clicking the submit button a verification code will be sent to E-Mail ID of the user and the page “Verify Your E-Mail” will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate has to get the verification code from their respective E-Mail ID and enter the same in this page and click “Verify” button.
- If the E-Mail ID is valid and verification code is properly entered, the data of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- It is important to note that the candidate has to remember his/ her password for further use and for receiving the photocopies of the subjective papers.
- If the candidate desire to apply for re-checking of some other papers, besides papers already applied, he/ she can re-enter the website as a registered candidate, using his/ her registered password.
- The data displayed on the screen shall show the marks secured by the candidate in both the OMR and Subjective Papers. The candidate has to click/ select the papers either OMR or Subjective or Both as per his/ her choice and also select for photocopy of subjective paper.
- In case photocopy is opted rechecking of subjective paper is mandatory.
- After selecting the desired subject for rechecking/ photocopy, the “Submit Subjects for Rechecking” button has to be clicked followed by “Continue to the Next Step” button.
- Thereafter the screen showing “Calculate Fee” will be shown which has to be clicked, so that “Generate Pay-in Slip” button will be displayed on the screen. 16.Click on “Generate
- Click on “Generate Pay-in Slip” button and take out the print copy of the SBI Challan. Deposit the fee as per the challan in the nearest State Bank of India Branch. 17.
- Re-visit the website and enter the Journal No., Amount & Date and click on “Submit” button and take the print copy of the acknowledgement receipt. 18.The process of
- The process of application shall be completed provided the candidate takes out his/ her acknowledgement receipt.
- Fee Amount :-
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for subjective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying checking of addition of marks for objective papers – Rs.100/- (per paper)
- Fee for applying photocopy of the answer books for subjective papers – Rs.200/- (per paper)
For Login to your account – Click Here (for Checking of Addition of marks for Annual HSC Exam-2016)