J&K State Board Result 2022 – Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) announces the result of class 10th & 12th Board examination. The students can check the result online, from the official website of J&K State Board. The subject-wise and overall marks of the students disclose through the J&K State Board Result 2022. The candidates can able to see the result online on the official website i.e. on jkbose.ac.in. Candidates may check more information about J&K State Board Result 2022 from this page.
J&K State Board Result 2022
The students who will appear in the class 10th and class 12th examination of Jammu & Kashmir Board will be able to get their respective results from the board’s official website. The schedule for J&K State Board Result 2022 are given below.
|J&K State Board Result 2022||Class 10th Dates||Class 12th Dates|
|Date of Examination (Annual Regular Jammu Division Summer Zone)||29 Mar – 16 Apr 2022||25 Mar – 02 May 2022|
|Date of Result declaration||TBA||TBA|
J&K State 10th Result 2022
The J&K State class 10th result will available on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education. The result will be accessible in online mode only. Students will have to enter some basic details such as their roll number, registration number or any other ask detail. Only after filling up the details, students will be able to view their result of the respective class.
J&K State 12th Result 2022
J&K State class 12th result also declares in online mode on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education. Desired candidates are suggested to stay tuned with the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education to get recent updates. You may also subscribe to this website for regular updates.
J&K State Board Result 2022 – Steps to Check
The result will be announced for the Annual Regular 2022 Jammu Division. The students can check their result by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of the J&K State Board.
- There are two options to check the result first one is by entering roll number and the second one is by entering Student’s name.
- After entering the details, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should download the result and keep it safe for future reference.
The candidates can also download and save their results. The school will issue the mark sheet and other certificates but until the certificates are issued the candidates may use the downloaded result to take admission or apply for the recruitment.
About Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. The Board performs the following functions:
- Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes
- Prepare and publish results of examinations
- Grant diplomas and certificates
- Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per National Policy on Education
- Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department
- Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling
- Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations
- Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools
- Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.
Official Website: jkbose.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.