Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021-2022- Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 exam is conducting on March 24, 2022. Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education has released NMMS 2021 – 2022 result at jkbose.ac.in. National Means Cum Merit Scholarship is conducted specifically for class-VIII students of Jammu and Kashmir State, who have passed class-VII are eligible to apply for NMMS 2021-2022. Centrally Sponsored National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS), which is approximate Rs 12000/- per annum per student (Total amount Rs 48000/- for four years to each selected candidate) from class 9th to 12th. Candidates may check the complete article for more information on Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 exam.
Latest – Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education has released the NMMS 2021 – 2022 result. Click here to check it.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021-2022
A candidate should follow a systematic process to apply for this course and for this they need to refer to the Schedule for Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021-2022 which is given below.
|Notification release||12 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||10 Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit complete application form by DNOs||15 Feb 2022|
|Release of admit card||to be announced|
|Date of State Level NMMSS Examination||24 March 2022|
|Declaration of Result||28 Apr 2022|
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Answer Key and Question Paper
The details regarding the JK NMMSS Answer Key and Question paper are given below.
- The Question paper and Answer Key of NMMS exam is published by the officials.
- The answer key will be released in in online mode.
- The official answer key can be used to estimate the total marks in the NMMS examination.
- Candidates can check the official answer key from the official website of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS or through the direct links that will be provided below.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the JK NMMS 2021 – 2022 admit card are given below.
- Notice regarding JK NMMS 2021 – 2022 admit card is going to be available on the official website, So candidates are advised to visit the website in a regular basis.
- The admit card will contain all the details regarding the JK NMMS exam date, Exam instruction, timing and venue etc.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education has extended the last date to fill the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 application form till February 10, 2022. Check the complete notice from below image or Download PDF Notice.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Application Form
Candidates who have submitted duly filled application form attested by the Head of the Institution with the requisite certificates (Qualification certificate, reserved category certificate, Income Ceritificate, if any) and application fee to prescribed address of examination conducting authority. Candidates can able to download it from the official website i.e. jkbose.ac.in. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility.
Application Form: Candidates can download the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Application Form as per the official announcment.
This year, candidates have to pay the amount number of Rs 60/-(Rupees fifty only) through Pay-in Slip (Preferably from J&K Bank) be deposited in JK Bank A/C No. 0547010100000002, Branch JKBOSE Bemina, Srinagar, IFSC Code JAKA0EXAMBR in favour of Liaison Officer NTSE/NMMSS.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants can check the eligibility conditions from below. Candidates have to follow the following eligibility conditions which is provided by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education.
- Candidate must be studying in Government Schools, Government aided and Local body schools.
- Candidate must have been promoted from Class 7 irrespective of minimum marks (special case for the exam exam year 2021-22.
- The income of the family should not exceed more than Rs 1,50,000/= per annum;
- The reservation scheme would provide reservation to different categories of students as per the policy by U.T of J&K
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Examination Scheme
The examination is going to be conducted in two sessions. A candidate can check the information given below to know more about the exam pattern.
Mental Aptitude Test (MAT) – First Session
Candidates have to answer 90 question under 90 minutes in the Mental Aptitude Test (MAT). Questions paper is consist of multiple choice testing verbal and non-verbal metacognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking, The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Second session
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) with 90 question items of multiple choice covering subjects namely Science, Social Studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
|Type of Exam/ Duration||Marks||No. of Ques.|
|MAT – 90 min.||90||90|
|SAT – 90 min.||90||90|
Here we discuss the marking scheme of both MAT and SAT papers. For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both MAT and SAT papers.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Cut Off
The details regarding the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS are given below.
- Candidates have to obtained the minimum cut off marks to qualify the NMMS exam.
- The last year cut off in aggregate taken together for these two tests MAT and SAT for general category is 40 % marks. For the SC/ST students, this cut off was 32% marks.
- For the new sessions we will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Also check, JK NMMS 2021-22 Result
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 Selection Process
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The details regarding the selection procedure for Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2021 – 2022 exam are given below.
- Candidates have to apply for the exam with the required documents.
- Then, appear for both the exams consisting of 90 questions i.e.,
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests.
- For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the student must have scored at least 55% mark or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ST students.
Official Website: jkbose.ac.in
J&K NMMS Notification : Click here
Candidates who have been promoted from Class 7 are eligible for the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS exam.
Candidates have to clear the NMMS Scholarship exam with minimum 40% aggregate marks (32% for SC/ST) in the NMMS test.
The candidate will get 90 mins for each of the two papers to complete the exam.
Candidates have to attest the Class 7th marks certificate along with the category certificate (if applicable) with the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.