Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Jammu and Kashmir. JKBOSE has extended last date to submit the application form for NMMS Jammu and Kashmir till 20 October 2022. Along with this, the exam will be held on 14 December. Students of Jammu and Kashmir’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 1091 students in Jammu and Kashmir will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022-23.
– Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 new exam date is 14 December. Scroll down for more details.
– JKBOSE has released the centre notice pertaining to NMMSS 2022-23 of Kashmir Division including District Kargil. Scroll down to check it.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022
JKBOSE conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 are as follows.
Important Dates of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website jkbose.nic.in and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||07 Sep 2022|
|Release of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 Application Form||07 Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply|
|Release of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS admit card 2022-23||As per JKBOSE|
|Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 exam date|
|Issuance of answer key||As per JKBOSE|
|NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 result announcement||As per JKBOSE|
Important PDFs and Official Links
- Centre Notice pertaining to NMMSS 2022-23 of Kashmir Division including District Kargil
- Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Exam Date Revised and Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Jammu and Kashmir students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Jammu and Kashmir|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Jammu and Kashmir|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)|
(Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE))
|Scholarship Quota for Jammu and Kashmir (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||1091|
|Official Website||jkbose.nic.in (all websites – jkbose.nic.in)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Jammu and Kashmir||Class 8th|
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Jammu and Kashmir, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Jammu and Kashmir who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
Direct Link to Download Application Form – Click Here
- JKBOSE releases the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at jkbose.nic.in.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir application form given in the calendar.
Students in Jammu and Kashmir should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website jkbose.nic.in for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Jammu and Kashmir. Therefore you should get your Jammu and Kashmir NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Jammu and Kashmir admit card 2022-2023 at jkbose.nic.in.
- You can also enquire from JKBOSE.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Jammu and Kashmir National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Jammu and Kashmir NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Jammu and Kashmir answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at jkbose.nic.in.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Jammu and Kashmir’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir result 2022 – 2023.
- JKBOSE declares NMMS Jammu and Kashmir result 2022.
- The official website for result is jkbose.nic.in.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Jammu and Kashmir merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Jammu and Kashmir through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Jammu and Kashmir state is 1091. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 1091.
- If your name is in the NMMS Jammu and Kashmir result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the JKBOSE and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per JKBOSE in order to get the scholarships.
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Jammu and Kashmir NMMS 2022-23 is jkbose.nic.in.
Leave a Reply