Manipur Board Result 2018 – The Board Result of Manipur 2018 will be released by Board of Secondary Education, Manipur.
The Board of Secondary Education Manipur is the official authority who will announce the Manipur Board Result 2018. This board is the state board of Manipur and managed by the Government of Manipur. The result is available here and the candidate can check here name wise . Find the complete information regarding the Board Result of Manipur 2018.
Manipur Board Result 2018
The Manipur Board Result 2018 will be released in the 3rd week of May, 2018. This result will be declared in the response of the board examinations which is going to be held in the month of February – March 2018.
Manipur Board Result 2018 – Class 10th Result – The Manipur Board 10th Result 2018 will be announced in the month of Jun 2018 by the official authority i.e. BSEM for class 10th board examinations. All students can easily download their result from the official website. The statistics show that pass percentage are increasing every year. The percentages of students who are passing every year are also increasing along with the number of students.
Manipur Board Results 2018 – Class 12th Result – The Manipur Board 12th Result 2018 has been announced. The result has announced Maronly in the online mode and the candidates can check their result name wise. This result is declared in the response of the board examination which was scheduled to be held in the Month of Mar 2018. The candidate can easily check their result by using their roll number or name. The previous year statistics are provided here.
Manipur Board Result 2018 – Steps to Check
As the result will be declared in the online mode, therefore, the simple steps to check the Manipur Board Result 2018 will be provided here.
- To check the results, the candidates can either use the link mentioned in this post or can logon to the official website and find the result related link.
- There the aspirant must have to choose an option (class 10th or class 12th) for which he wants to check the result.
- Click on that option and fill in the required details such as roll number, date of birth and roll number.
- The candidates should note that they should fill these details correctly otherwise, the result will not be loaded on their screens.
- Submit the details and get the Manipur Board Result 2018.