Chhattisgarh National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination 2019-20: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Chhattisgarh has released a notification for National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII. Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 2020 application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information regarding NMMS are mentioned below.
Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 2020
State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Chhattisgarh will conduct the National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII on the scheduled date at various centers in the State. Candidates can check all the information regarding the schedule from given table:
Schedule for Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 2020 is given below.
|Last date of submission of application form||25 Sep 2019|
|Date of examination||03 Nov 2019|
Chhattisgarh has released a notification for National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination. A link to download the notification is provided below.
- Click here to download the Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 Notification.
Application Form of Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 20 was available on the official website i.e. scert.cg.gov.in. Interested candidates were also able to download the application form of Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 20 from the link that was provided below.
Application process over!
Note: Make sure that the admit card will not be detached from the application form.
- Students must be studied in the Class VIII in the present year, Government and Local body school only must have obtained a minimum 55% marks in class 7th.
- Parental annual income from all sources should not exceed 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) only.
- Candidates who avail of any kind of scholarship by Administration would not be considered eligible. If the candidates are selected then he will avail only one scholarship.
The examination will be conducted in one session consisting of two parts –
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Test (SAT) – 90 marks covering social science, science, and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark.
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Ques||Duration (in minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90||90||90|
|Scholastic Test (SAT)||Maths||20||20||90|
Admit card will be collected after the submission of application form from the Superintendent/Head of concerned School (Examination Center) at the district. Level. Link to download Admit Card will be provided here on this page.
SCERT, Chhattisgarh NMMS Stage 1 and 2 official answer key will release on the official website. Candidates can use the answer key to evaluate their score. Candidates can also check the answer key from the direct link that will be provided below.
The result of Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019 – 2020 will announce on the official website. The result will be in the PDF format that will have contains the details like roll number and paper I and II marks. Candidates can check the result of Chhattisgarh NMMS 2019-2020 from the link that will be provided on this page.
Cut Off will be released after the result have been declared successfully. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
Chattisgarh NMMS Answer key 2018-19
- Click here to check the NMMS 2018-19 Final Model Response After Claim Objection.
- Click here to download NMMS Official Answer key for Stage I & II.
Chattisgarh NMMS Answer key 2017-18
- Click Here to check the final answer key for NMMS 2017 – 2018.
- Click Here to check revised answer key as on December 21, 2017.
- Click Here to check revised answer key as on December 19, 2017.
- Click Here to check Chhattisgarh NMMS 2017 Answer Key.
Chattisgarh NMMS Answer key 2016-2017
NMMS 2016-17 stage I Final answer key has been released. NMMS 1st level exam for class 10th was held on 06 Nov 2016. Candidates can check the official answer key through the direct link provided below.
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
Duration of the Test
Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Official Website: scert.cg.gov.in