|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Get here NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 of Physics subject includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for class 12 in schools.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 12th Class
Chapter: Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
Figure 8.6 shows a capacitor made of two circular plates each of radius 12 cm, and separated by 5.0 cm. The capacitor is being charged by an external source (not shown in the figure). The charging current is constant and equal to 0.15 A.
(a) Calculate the capacitance and the rate of charge of potential difference between the plates.
(b) Obtain the displacement current across the plates.
(c) Is Kirchhoff’s first rule (junction rule) valid at each plate of the capacitor? Explain.
|« Previous||Next »|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics All Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 12 Physics helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects