|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) 2017-18 – The International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM), a test of competence and knowledge in the subject of Mathematics, is held annually at the National and International levels, based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards. Detailed syllabus with sample question paper is provided along with this Information Booklet. Please refer to the books published by SilverZone for the preparation of iOM or visit www.Olympiads.asia. iOM recommends the competition for each and every student who is Studying Mathematics as their subject in the school.
Latest – 3rd Level of Silver Zone Int. Olympiads 2016 Result has been announced, Check it through the link below.
- As iOM 2017 is being organized at National and International level, due to various reasons, it is not possible to conduct the olympiad on a specific single date. The Mathematics Olympiad will be conducted on 09th November 2017 and 5th December 2017. Please decide the date which is suitable to your school.
- You may opt for either 09th November 2017 or 5th December 2017 as your International Olympiad of Mathematics date. Last date of registration is 30th September 2017.
- The Result of the 1st Level will be available at www.silverzone.org in the month of January 2018.
- The 2nd Level will be conducted in the month of Jan/Feb 2018. The Awards, prizes and certificates will be sent to the school within 3 to 4 weeks after the declaration of result.
- All the participants will be awarded with the Student Participation Certificate (SPC) .
- Level 3 will be conducted in the Month of July/August 2018 at New Delhi.
- The Registration for iOM’17 has already been started.
- The Venue of the 1st level Olympiad will be the school itself, 2nd Level will be City Centre/Your School; whereas 3rd level will be conducted at New Delhi
iOM Test Paper
The language medium is English only. The examination is being conducted for all classes from 1st to 12th with the following details.
- For Classes 1-2 : There will be 40 questions and the duration will be of 60 Minutes.
- For Classes 3-12: There will be 50 questions and the duration will be of 60 Minutes.
The details of the manner in which the test is to be conducted will be sent with the question papers. The questions will be of objective type in nature with multiple choice answers. There is no negative marking. For classes 3rd onward OMR answer sheets will be provided.
Fee Structure and Study Material
For Schools Outside India : The participation fee for the Olympiad is USD$8 per student, out of which USD$2 shall be retained by the school against its expenses towards honorarium of the invigilator(s) and other expenses like postal expenses, DD charges and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th) : The cost of Olympiad Comprehensive Book (USD$4) and Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide (USD$10) is not included in the fee.
For Schools in India : The participation fee for the Olympiad is Rs. 120/- per student, out of which Rs. 20/- shall be retained by the school as its expenses towards honorarium of the invigilator(s) and other expenses like postal expenses, DD charges and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th) : The cost of Olympiad Comprehensive Book (Rs. 80/-) and Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide (Rs. 200/-) is not included in the fee.
- For Payment mode in India and Aborad, please refer to the ‘School Registration Form’.