Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) 2018-19 – The International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM), a test of competence and knowledge in the subject of Mathematics, is held annually at the National and International levels, based on syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and the State Boards. Detailed syllabus with sample question paper is provided along with this Information Booklet. Please refer to the books published by SilverZone for the preparation of iOM or visit www.Olympiads.asia. iOM recommends the competition for each and every student who is Studying Mathematics as their subject in the school.
- As iOM 2018-19 is being organized at National and International level, due to various reasons, it is not possible to conduct the Olympiad on a specific single date. The Mathematics Olympiad will be conducted on 19th November 2018 and 12th December 2018. Please decide the date which is suitable to your school.
- You may opt for either 19th November 2018 or 12th December 2018 as your International Olympiad of Mathematics date. The last date of registration is 31st August 2018.
- The Result of the 1st Level is available at www.silverzone.org in January 2019.
- The 2nd Level will be conducted in the month of Jan/Feb 2019. The Awards, prizes and certificates will be sent to the school within 3 to 4 weeks after the declaration of result.
- All the participants will be awarded the Student Participation Certificate (SPC).
- Level 3 will be conducted in the Month of May/Jun 2019 at New Delhi.
- The Registration for iOM’18 has already been started.
- The Venue of the 1st level Olympiad will be the school itself, 2nd Level will be City Centre/Your School; whereas 3rd level will be conducted at New Delhi
The application form for iOM 2018-19 has been released. All Candidates who are studying in Class 1- 12 are eligible to apply for the iOM 2018. Applicants have to pay the participation fee to the school authorities. Application fees according to different categories are explained below. Given below are the direct links to Application form downloads. These downloads are meant for school authorities only.
- Student Participation Form
- Teacher Participation Form
- School Participation Form
- Students Participation Slip
- Books Order Form
iOM Test Paper
The language medium is English only. The examination is being conducted for all classes from 1st to 12th with the following details.
- For Classes 1-2: There will be 40 questions and the duration will be of 60 Minutes.
- For Classes 3-12: There will be 50 questions and the duration will be of 60 Minutes.
The details of the manner in which the test is to be conducted will be sent with the question papers. The questions will be of the objective type in nature with multiple choice answers. There is no negative marking. For classes, 3rd onward OMR answer sheets will be provided.
Fee Structure and Study Material
For Schools Outside India: The participation fee for the Olympiad is USD$8 per student, out of which USD$2 shall be retained by the school against its expenses towards honorarium of the invigilator(s) and other expenses like postal expenses, DD charges and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th): The cost of Olympiad Comprehensive Book (USD$4), Previous Year Question Paper Booklet (USD$6) and Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide (USD$10) is not included in the fee.
For Schools in India: The participation fee for the Olympiad is Rs. 120/- per student, out of which Rs. 20/- shall be retained by the school as its expenses towards honorarium of the invigilator(s) and other expenses like postal expenses, DD charges and photocopying, etc.
Study Material (For Classes 1st to 10th): The cost of Olympiad Comprehensive Book (Rs. 120/-), Previous Year Question Paper (Rs.150/-) and Computer Olympiad Excellence Guide (Rs. 280/-) is not included in the fee.
- For Payment mode in India and Abroad, please refer to the ‘School Registration Form’.
Answer Key of Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics (iOM) 2018 will be released online after completion of the examination. Candidates can check the answer key through the direct link that will be provided below.