|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Get here NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 9. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 of Physics subject includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for class 12 in schools.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 12th Class
Chapter: Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
A small candle, 2.5 cm in size is placed at 27 cm in front of a concave mirror of radius of curvature 36 cm. At what distance from the mirror should a screen be placed in order to obtain a sharp image? Describe the nature and size of the image.
If the candle is moved closer to the mirror, how would the screen have to be moved?
Size of the candle, h = 2.5 cm
Image size = h’
Object distance, u = −27 cm
Radius of curvature of the concave mirror, R = −36 cm
|« Previous||Next »|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics All Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 12 Physics helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects