Get here NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 10. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 of Physics subject includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 10 – Wave Optics provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for class 12 in schools.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 12th Class
Chapter: Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
Monochromatic light of wavelength 589 nm is incident from air on a water surface. What are the wavelength, frequency and speed of (a) reflected, and (b) refracted light?
Refractive index of water is 1.33.
|« Previous||Next »|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics All Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 – Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 – Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 – Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 – Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Chapter 13 – Nuclei
- Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 12 Physics helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects