BHU SET Application Form 2018: The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name www.bhuonline.in. Its link is also available on the BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in). The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2018-19 is made ONLINE. Accordingly, candidates may note that SET 2018 Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode).
BHU SET Application Form 2018
The candidates desirous of admissions are required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal. For further details visit the BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in) or the entrance test portal of BHU (www.bhuonline.in). For the convenience of candidates, the important dates regarding the application form are given in the table.
|Availability of Online Application Form||01 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||31 Mar 2018|
|Date of correction if any in online Application Form||02 to 08 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the application form for BHU SET 2018.
Official Website: bhuonline.in.
Application Processing / Entrance Fee
The Candidate shall pay the following Application Processing Fee/Entrance Test fee:
SC/ST = Rs. 200.00/-
General = Rs. 400.00/-
Mode of Payment of Application Processing / Test Fee
Candidate is required to fill up the SET 2018 Application Form ONLINE as the printed Information Bulletin-cum-Application Form will not be sold by the University. After the candidate has filled up the application form online, he/she will have following options for payment of Application Processing/Entrance Test Fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank: After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will \contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
- The Application Form once submitted with the Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee at concessional rate meant for SC/ST candidate shall be considered under SC/ST Category.
- The Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
Verify and thoroughly check the following before submitting the Application Form:
- Have you made payment of requisite amount towards Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee?
- Remember to sign on the Application Form. If the candidate does not ‘sign’ at appropriate place on the Application Form, his/her form will be treated as cancelled.
- Have you checked all the entries thoroughly before submitting the form.