UP Board Result 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has declared High School (class 10) and Intermediate (class 12) Board exam results. The candidates can check UP Board Result from the official website of the Parishad, upmsp.edu.in, or upresults.nic.in. To check the result, candidates need Roll Number, as mentioned in the admit card. Check more details about UP Board Result 2022 from this page.
– The UP Board 10th Result 2022 has been announced on 18 Jun 2022. Check UP High School (10th) Result 2022 here.
– The UP Board 12th Result 2022 has been announced on 18 Jun 2022. Check UP Intermediate (12th) Result 2022 here.
UP Board Result 2022
UP Board Results are declared after the successful conduct of the UP Board Examinations, while this year board exam is cancelled due to a pandemic situation. Candidate can check the below-provided schedule for important dates pertaining to UP Board Results 2022 for class 10 and class 12.
Check UP Board Results
हिंदी में यूपी बोर्ड हाईस्कूल और इंटर रिजल्ट की पूरी जानकारी – यहां से प्राप्त करें
How to Check UP Board Result 2022 (Class 10 and 12)?
The result of the UP Board Result 2022 is announced on upmsp.edu.in and upresults.nic.in as per the schedule mentioned on this page. However, this year board exam is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. The process to be followed for checking the result is as follows:
- Once it has been informed that the result is announced, access the link given on this page or visit the official website.
- In the result portal, enter the Roll Number mentioned on admit card.
- Check and download the result of UP Board class 10 and 12.
Re-checking of UP Board Class 10 and 12 Result
The candidates can opt for the re-checking option if they are not satisfied with the published result. The provision for re-checking of the result is only provided for 15 to 20 days, after the date of result announcement. Those who wish to submit the request for re-checking are required to submit a form and fee amount. The details about these are announced after the result declaration.
Issuance of Mark Sheet for Class 10 and 12
Once the UP Board Result 2020 has been announced, the following documents are issued to the qualified students:
Class 10 and 12 Qualifiers get:
- Mark sheet
- Pass Certificate
- Conduct Certificate (if asked for by the class 10 student)
- Transfer Certificate (If required by class 10 student)
These documents are not issued online. Instead, these are distributed by the concerned schools. The candidates receive these certificates 2-3 months after the disclosing of the result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.