The BHU SET Admit Card 2017 can be download by Banaras Hindu University after the application process is accomplished. The BHU SET Admit Card, also called BHU SET Hall Ticket, is an important document without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for BHU SET 2017. The candidates are advised to download the BHU SET Admit Card 2017 as per the schedule.
Admit card of BHU SET 2017 is now available for download.
|Availability of Online Application Form||17 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||17 Apr 2017|
|Date of issuing of Online Admit Card||05 May 2017|
BHU SET Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card will also be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form. SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. Alternatively, Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. The direct link to download BHU SET Admit Card 2017 is also provided below after it is released officially.
To Download BHU SET Admit Card 2017 – Click Here
Official website for downloading admit card is bhuonline.in
Paste passport size photograph (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till a week before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the School Office on Phone No. 0542-2450549.
- Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU’s entrance test portal by giving the unique code allotted at the time of online form submission.
- The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should inform the Chief Co-ordinator SET-2017 on Phone No. 0542-2450549.
- The Test date and Venue details will be given on the Admit Card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card.
- The candidate is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee, if called for counselling.
In all matters relating to School Entrance Test and admission to respective Classes, the decision of the University shall be final and binding