Assam Board Exam Schedule 2017
Here you can get the Assam Board Class 10 Exam Schedule. Assam Board has been announced the Date Sheet for Class 10 (HSLC / AHM) Examination 2017. Students can check their Datesheet subject wise here.
For Class 10 (HSLC/AHM) Examination 2017
*Time allowed 2(two) Hours (9 a.m to 11a.m & 1:30 p.m to 3:30 p.m)
- Ten minutes extra-time is allowed from 8:50 a.m to 9:00 a.m in the Morning shift and 1:20 p.m to 1:30 p.m in the Afternoon shift to read the Question Paper only. The Officer-in-Charge will arrange distribution of Question Papers accordingly.
- Modern Indian Languages (MIL) : Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Nepali, Khasi, Garo, Mizo, Hmar & Urdu. There will be separate Question Papers for the subjects – Assamese, Bengali, Hindi & Urdu MIL for High Madrassa candidates having 50 marks and time duration 2 (two) hours.
- Elective Languages (Time 3 hours) and In Lieu Languages (Time 2 hours) : There will be common paper with groups A and B for each Language viz, – Assamese(E), Bengali(E), Hindi(E), Bodo(E), Manipuri(E) and Santhali(E) irrespective of Elective or Lieu Language.
- Candidates offering Elective subject will have to appear in both the groups A and B while In Lieu Language the candidates will have to appear in group A only, which will treated as Assamese(IL), Bengali(IL), Hindi(IL), Bodo(IL), Manipuri(IL) and Santhali(IL) respectively.
For HS Final Examination
- Modern Indian Languages include: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Garo, Hmar, Hindi, Khasi, Manipuri, Mizo, Nepali & Urdu.
- Advance Languages include: Advance Assamese,Advance Bengali, Advance Bodo, Advance Hindi & Advance Manipuri.
For HS Final Examination (Vocational Stream)
Papers on Modern Indian Languages Subjects/Alternative English and English of this Stream are same as those of Modern Indian Languages/Alternative English and English of the Higher Secondary Final Examination (Arts/Science/Commerce Streams).
A candidate under this stream may offer either Modern Indian Languages Subject/Alternative English or English. However, a candidate may offer both the MIL subject/Alternative English and English and in such case, the marks secured by the candidate in one of the Language subjects (in which his/her performance is better) will be taken into account.
Practical Examinations :
- Practical Examination in Fine Art(E) and Computer Science(E) shall be held in the same Examination Centre from where the candidates appear in all other subjects. There shall be no separate venues for Fine Art(E) practical but for Computer Science(E) practical Officer-in-Charge of the Centre may use Feeder Schools as Venues, if required, where computers are available.
- The Officer-in-Charges of the Centre concerned are hereby requested to inform the candidates about the Venues of practical Examinations of other subjects to be held on 9th & 10th March, 2017 during the period of Examination