Sikkim National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Scheme 2017-18 : The Centrally sponsored ”National Means -cum Merit Scholarship Scheme ”was launched in May 2008. The scheme is meant for meritorious students studying in class VIII of economically weaker sections whose parental income is less than Rs. 1.50 lakh per annum from all sources (original certificate to this effect issued by the SDM/Tehsilder/is required). Sikkim NMMS 2017 application form,admit card, examination pattern, exam date, result date and other information regarding NMMS are given below.
|Last dat for submisison of Application Form||11 Sep 2017|
|Date of Exam||05 Nov 2017|
Sikkim NMMS Application Form
Application Form for Sikkim NMMS Application Form 2017 can be downloaded from the official website. The direct link to download the Application form is also given below.
Last year eligibility criteria is given below.
- Any regular student studying in Class VIII of Govt. Schools in Sikkim.
- Class VIII students shall have minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in class VII examination for appearing in selection test for award of NMMS Scholarship.
- 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category (SC/ST) as prescribed in the terms & conditions of this scheme.
Admit card will be issued after the submission of application form. Candidates are advised to bring your admit card at the time of examination.
Last year exam pattern is given below.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows: The examination will comprise of two parts, namely
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Items||Duration (in minutes)|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90||90||90|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90||90|
Sikkim NMMS result 2017 will be declared after the examination done. Candidates can check the result after the examination from the official website of HRDD, Sikkim.