|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Telangana NMMS 2018 – 2019 – The objective of Telangana NMMS exam to find the meritorious student who is from economically weaker sections and provide them a specified amount in the form of scholarship so that they can complete their further studies. The main aim of this exam is to demolish the drop out at class VIII by providing them financial help in form of scholarship. One lakh scholarships of Rs.12000/- per annum (Rs.1000/- per month) are awarded to selected students of class IX every year and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
Telangana NMMS 2018 – 2019 for Class VIII
Telangana State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on November 04, 2018 from 09.30 am to 12.30 pm in all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of all districts in the state. Telangana NMMS application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information are mentioned below.
|Last date for registration of application online & remittance of exam fee||14 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered application form
and NR (two copies) and Fee receipts of SBI collect by the Headmasters of
the schools concerned in the office of concerned District Educational Officer.
|15 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of printed application forms and nominal rolls||17 Sep 2018|
|Date of Telangana NMMS Examination||04 November 2018|
|Provisional answer key released on||To be announced!|
|The final answer key for the exam released on||To be announced!|
- scored at least 55% of marks in class VII examination and has been promoted to Class VIII for the academic session 2018-19. In respect of SC/ST candidate they should has secured at least 50% or equivalent grade i.e., B+ grade for all categories.
- Students are studying in Government /Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/private aided High School, Model schools which have no residential facility is only eligible to write the examination.
- whose parental annual income is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources is eligible to appear for the examination ( an Income certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer has to be submitted as proof In original). In case of Government employee salary certificate will be enough as a proof of income issued by the employer.
- Candidate has also to submit the caste certificate (issued by the MRO) to the Headmaster in case of BC/SC/ST and medical certificates issued by District Medical board in case of PHC and caste and medical certificates should be uploaded along with application at the of registration online.
- Candidate has also to submit the original VII class Pass Memo of marks to the headmaster.
Note : The students in Kendriya Vidyalayas and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Residential Schools run by the State Government institutions where facilities like boarding, lodging,and education are provided and in private Schools including Sainik Schools are not eligible to appear for this examination.
Application form for Telangana NMMS 2018 can be filled online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also be given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the Telangana NMMS 2018 for Class VIII.
- Rs. 100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH students. The examination fee has to be paid through the system of SBI Collect which is linked with the link of the online application.
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana will issue the admit card for Telangana State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII after successful completion of Application process. Candidates will be able to download admit card by entering the required details from the official website as per the schedule. The link to download the admit card will also be provided below when available.
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carry one mark
Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C, and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
Provisional and Final Answer Key of Telangana NMMS 2018 Exam will be released after completion of the exam. The exam will be held on November 04, 2018. Candidates will be able to check the answer key from the link that will be provided below when available.
Note: Objections (if any) can be mailed/send before the publication of final answer key.
Merit list of the candidates of Telangana NMMS 2018-19 exam will be published by the officials on the official website. The minimum qualifying marks for each paper is 40% and 32% for SC/ST/Physically disabled to be eligible for the award of scholarship. Candidates can check the merit list from the link that will be provided below in future after the examination.
Telangana NMMS 2017 – 2018 Merit List for Class VIII
Merit list of the candidates of Telangana NMMS 2017-18 exam has been published by the conducting authority on the officials website and the same has been also provided in the link given below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the merit list of Telangana NMMS 2017-18.
Telangana NMMS 2017 – 2018 Answer Key for Class VIII
Revised Answer Key
Final Answer key of the Telangana NMMS exam which was held on 05 Nov 2017 has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam are advised to check the answer key on the official website. Candidates can also check the answer key which is provided below.
Official Website: www.bse.telangana.gov.in