Important Talent Search Exams
|Allen TALLENTEX 2018 (Class 5 to 11)|
|Aakash ANTHE 2017 : 100% Scholarship (Class 8, 9, 10)|
Telangana NMMS 2017 – 2018 – Telangana State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII will be conducted on 05 Nov 2017 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu & English media at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of all districts in the state. Telangana NMMS application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information are mentioned below.
Schedule for Telangana NMMS 2017 – 2018 is given below.
|Last date for registration of application online & remittance of exam fee||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered application form||05 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of printed application forms and nominal rolls||06 Oct 2017|
|Date of Telangana NMMS Examination||05 Nov 2017|
Application form for Telangana NMMS 2017 can be filled online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
- Rs. 100/- for OC/BC students & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH students. The examination fee has to be paid through the system of SBI Collect which is linked with the link of online application.
- scored at least 55% of marks in class VII examination and has been promoted to Class VIII for the academic session 2017-18. In respect of SC/ST candidate they should has secured at least 50% or equivalent grade i.e., B+ grade for all categories.
- Students are studying in Government /Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/private aided High School, Model schools which have no residential facility is only eligible to write the examination.
- whose parental annual income is below Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources is eligible to appear for the examination ( an Income certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer has to be submitted as proof In original). In case of Government employee salary certificate will be enough as a proof of income issued by the employer.
Note : The students studying VIII class in Telangana Residential High Schools, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools, Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential High Schools, Government Ashram High Schools and Kasturba Residential Schools, Model schools with residential facility, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and in private unaided schools are not eligible to appear for the examination.
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 90 marks covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carry one mark
Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- Gen 40% B.C 35% S.C/S.T/P.H 25%
- The Govt vide G.O Rt No.713 dated 25/09/2008, permitted the Director of Government Examinations to collect Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C and Rs. 50/- from S.C/S.T towards examination fee.
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 1,50,000/- p.a.
Merit list of candidates will be prepared for each District separately. The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% for General, 35% for BC category and 25% for SC/ST/Physically disabled to be eligible for award of scholarship.
Telangana NMMS 2016 – 2017 for Class VIII
Revised Answer Key
Final Answer key of the Telangana NMMS exam which was held on 06 Nov 2016 has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam are advised to check the answer key on the official website. Candidates can also check the answer key which is provided below.