Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019 will be announced by the Tamil Nadu Board. The result will be declared in April 2019. To check the HSC Result 2019, the students from Tamil Nadu Board will have to submit the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The complete information regarding the Result of Tamil Nadu HSC 2019 will be available here.
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019
The result will be announced to present the student’s performance in the board examination which will be conducted in the month of March. Those candidates who will appear in the Tamil Nadu HSC Annual Examination 2019 will be able to check the Result from the link which will be provided below after the release of the same.
|Tamil Nadu Board 12th exam 2019||01 Mar – 19 Mar 2019|
|Tamil Nadu Board 12th Result 2019||19 Apr 2019|
Result: to check the Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019 Official Website: www.tnresults.in
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019– How to Check?
The Result of Tamil Nadu HSC 2019 only in the online mode. The students can easily check their result by following these illustrated steps. This should be noted that the result which is published on the net is just for the individual information of the candidates. The final merit list with the ranks and other information will be released later on. Also, neither NIC nor the official authority will be responsible for any error in the HSC Result of Tamil Nadu which is published online.
- The student can access the link mentioned in the post.
- This will open the page where an online form is hosted. This will be used for identification of the candidates.
- Insert the registration number and birth date and click on ‘Get Marks’ button.
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019 – Details Required
For the sake of candidate’s convenience, the details required to check the Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2018 are provided here. The inserted details must be genuine and accurate otherwise, the candidate fails to check the result. The required details are:
- Registration number
- Date of birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2019– Re-Checking/ Re-Evaluation
Those students who will not be satisfied with their Tamil Nadu 2018 HSC Result can apply for rechecking or re-evaluation procedure. It should be remembered that the official authority will provide this facility of rechecking up to a certain limit of time. Read the essential details here.
- The student has to fill re-checking application form for the same.
- This application form for the rechecking of Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2018 will be available either from the school office or in online mode.
- This application form costs Rs 305 (as per Last Year) which is to be paid along with the application form otherwise the application form will get rejected.
- Also, the candidate must have to submit the form before the deadline otherwise the official authority will not process the request.