Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Board. The result was declared today, on May 12, 2017. To check the HSC Result 2017, the students from Tamil Nadu Board will have to submit the Registration Number and Date of Birth. The complete information regarding the Result of Tamil Nadu HSC 2017 is available here.
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017
The result has announced to present the student’s performance in the board examination which was conducted in the month of March. Those candidates who have appeared in the Tamil Nadu HSC Annual Examination 2017 can check the Result from the link will be provided below.
- Click here to Check Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017
Official website to check Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 – www.tnresults.in
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 – How to Check?
Tamil Nadu Board declared the Result of Tamil Nadu HSC 2017 only in the online mode. The students can easily check their result by following these illustrated steps. This should be noted that that the result which is published on the net is just for the individual information of the candidates. The final merit list with the ranks and other information will be released later on. Also, neither NIC nor the official authority will be responsible for any error in the HSC Result of Tamil Nadu which is published online.
- The student can access the link mentioned in the post.
- This will open the page where an online form is hosted. This will be used for identification of the candidates.
- Insert the registration number and birth date and click on ‘Get Marks’ button.
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 – Details Required
For the sake of candidate’s convenience, the details required to check the Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 are provided here. The inserted details must be genuine and accurate otherwise, the candidate fails to check the result. The required details are:
- Registration number
- Date of birth (DD/ MM/ YYYY)
Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 – Re – Checking/ Re – Evaluation
Those students who are not satisfied with their Tamil Nadu 2017 HSC Result can apply for re – checking or re – evaluation procedure. It should be remembered that the official authority will provide this facility of re – checking up to a certain limit of time. Read the essential details here.
- The student has to fill re – checking application form for the same.
- This application form for the rechecking of Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 will be available either from the school office or in online mode.
- This application form costs Rs 305 (as per Last Year) which is to be paid along with the application form otherwise the application form will get rejected.
- Also, the candidate must have to submit the form before the deadline otherwise the official authority will not process the request.
The Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 is revealed by the exam official. Check the latest updates regarding the Tamil Nadu HSC Result 2017 here on this page.