|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Manipur NMMS 2018-2019 for Class VIII – Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII held in the month of November 2018 for eligible candidates from the state of Manipur. The candidates who are willing to participate in the Manipur NMMS 2018 can check the complete information of Manipur NMMS 2018-2019 for class VIII on this page below.
Manipur NMMS 2018-19
Manipur NMMS 2018-19 will be held on November 04, this year. There is no said syllabus for Manipur NMMS Examination. However, questions will be asked on the basis of syllabus Classes VII and VIII. Below are the dates concerning Manipur NMMS 2018.
|End date of Manipur NMMS 2018 Application Form||To be announced|
|Date of Manipur NMMS 2018 examination||04 Nov 2018|
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (manipureducation.gov.in) by all the eligible candidates once it is released officially. Candidates willing to apply must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
Application Form: Click Here to download the application form.
Candidates before applying must check their eligibility criteria before applying for Manipur NMMS 2018. Below, following last year’s criterion, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Candidates should be currently reading in Class VIII in Govt/Govt. Aided/local body schools.
- Candidates should have scored at least 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in Class VII Promotion Examination.
- Candidates studying in Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Navodayas and residential schools run by Central and State Government are not entitled to scholarship under Manipur NMMS Scheme.
- Parental annual income from all sources should not exceed l,50,000/- (Rupees one lakhs fifty thousand) only.
The examination will be conducted in the two sessions on the same day.
- Part I
- Part II
Part I is confined to Mental Ability (MAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions.
Part II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions, 40 from Science, 40 from Social Studies 20 from Mathematics.
Time for Part I and Part II is 90 minutes each.
Each Question carries 1 (one) mark.
Manipur NMMS 2018-19 Result
The result for Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination will be released officially once the examination for the same has been conducted. The candidates who will be participating in the examination will be able to check their result through the link that will be provided once the result is out.
Manipur NMMS Important Information
- Candidate can collect the Admission Card from the District Liaison Officer concerned at least one week before the examination.
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- Do not take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- Write the Roll Number, as given in the Admission card on the Answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
- Do not write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or Answer Sheet.
- All questions in the booklet are objective type. For each question, Four possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice on the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer using Pen (Blue or Black ink) only.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your questions booklet and Answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination hall.
Official Website: www.manipureducation.gov.in
Insofar, Only Examination date for Manipur NMMS 2018 has been announced yet. Rest of the information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Department of Education, Govt. Manipur will release the Manipur NMMS 2018 rest details, information will be updated here.