Manipur NMMS 2020-2021 for Class VIII – Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII will be conducted on 13 Dec 2020 for eligible candidates from the state of Manipur. The result for which will be available on the official website. The candidates who want to participate in the Manipur NMMS 2020 can check the complete information of Manipur NMMS 2020-2021 for class VIII on this page below.
Latest: Application Form for Manipur NMMS 2020 – 2021 is now available. Scroll down to fill the same.
Manipur NMMS 2020-21
Manipur NMMS 2020-21 will be held on 13th December 2020 at various examination centres spread across 17 (seventeen) Educational Zones. There is no said syllabus for Manipur NMMS Examination. However, questions will be asked on the basis of syllabus Classes VII and VIII. Below are the dates concerning Manipur NMMS 2020.
|Last date of Submission of form at the zonal office||10 Nov 2020|
|Last date of Submission of form to the Science Unit , |
Directorate of Education (S) by the respective zonal office
|15 Nov 2020|
|Date of Manipur NMMS 2020 examination||13 Dec 2020|
Short Notification for Manipur NMMS 2020-21 has been released. Candidate can down download the official notification from the link given below.
- Click here to download Notification for Manipur NMMS 2020 – 2021.
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (manipureducation.gov.in) by all the eligible candidates or through the direct link given below. Candidates willing to apply must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
- Click here to download Manipur NMMS Application Form 2020-21.
Application Fee: No Application Fees
Candidates before applying must check their eligibility criteria before applying for Manipur NMMS 2020. Below, following last year’s criterion, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Candidates should be currently reading in Class VIII in Govt/Govt. Aided/local body schools.
- Candidates should have scored at least 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in the Class VII Promotion Examination.
- Candidates studying in Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Navodayas and residential schools run by Central and State Government are not entitled to a scholarship under Manipur NMMS Scheme.
- Parental annual income from all sources should not exceed l,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) only.
The examination will be conducted in the two sessions on the same day of 90 minutes duration.
- Part I (100 compulsory questions)
- Part II (100 compulsory questions, 40 from Science, 40 from Social Studies 20 from Mathematics.)
|Part I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)|
|Part II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)|
Marking Scheme: Each Question carries 1 (one) mark.
The admit card for the Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination will be released after the successful completion of the application form. The only candidates who will submit their application form within the given time frame along with the application fee will be able to perceive their admit card. Admit Card is mandatory to carry in the examination hall. No student will allow to appear in the examination without the valid admit card.
The Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination answer keys for both MAT and SAT examination will release on the official website. The students who will appear in the examination can check the answer keys from their. Also we will provide a direct link for the ease of the intended students.
Manipur NMMS 2020-21 Result
The result for Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination will be released officially after the successful conduction of examination for the same. The candidates who will participate in the examination will able to check their result through the link that will be provided after the official announcement of the same.
Manipur NMMS Cut Off
The cut off for Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination will release after the completion of the examination successfully. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key
The Answer Key & Paper for Manipur NMMS 2020 – 2021 will be published online by the official authorities. The answer key will be released as a pdf file and contains the answer to all the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can estimate their score through the answer key of NMMS.
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
For selecting the students, the following conditions may apply:
The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the student must have scored at least 55% mark or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ST students.
Manipur NMMS Important Information
- Candidate can collect the Admission Card from the District Liaison Officer concerned at least one week before the examination.
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- Do not take a calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- Write the Roll Number, as given in the Admission card on the Answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
- Do not write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or Answer Sheet.
- All questions in the booklet are objective type. For each question, Four possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice on the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer using Pen (Blue or Black ink) only.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your questions booklet and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination hall.
Official Website: www.manipureducation.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.