Manipur NMMS 2017-2018 for Class VIII – Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII held in November 2017. The candidates who have participated in the Manipur NMMS can check the complete information of Manipur NMMS 2017-2018 for class VIII on this page below.
Manipur NMMS 2017-18
Manipur NMMS 2017-18 held in November this year. There is no syllabus for NMMS Examination. However, questions will be asked on the basis of syllabus Classes VII and VIII.
Date of Examination is 05 Nov 2017.
Manipur NMMS 2017-18 Result
The result for Manipur National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination has been released. The candidates who have participated in the examination can check there result through the link provided below.
Result: Click here to check your result.
Application Form 2017
The application forms can be downloaded directly from the official website (manipureducation.gov.in) and also from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the downloaded Application form.
- Download Application Form – Process Over…!!
The examination will be conducted in the two sessions on the same day.
- Part I
- Part II
Part I is confined to Mental Ability (MAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions.
Part II is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions, 40 from Science, 40 from Social Studies 20 from Mathematics.
Time for Part I and Part II is 90 minutes each.
Each Question carries 1 (one) mark.
Manipur NMMS 2017 Important Information
- Candidate can collect the Admission Card from the District Liaison Officer concerned at least one week before the examination.
- Reach the examination center at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- Do not take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- Write the Roll Number, as given in the Admission card on the Answer sheet and on the cover page of the question booklet in the space provided.
- Do not write your name in any part of the Question Booklet or Answer Sheet.
- All questions in the booklet are objective type. For each question, Four possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice on the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer using Pen (Blue or Black ink) only.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your questions booklet and Answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination hall.