AP Gurukula Patshala Common Entrance Test 2020 (APGPCET 2020) has conducted for admissions to class V in all the APSWR related institution. AP GPCET 2020 application form has been released on the official website. It is an entrance examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) for admissions to class V in all its residential educational institutes. Candidates can log in to the official website to fill the application forms for admissions. A direct link is provided for the candidates so that they can access the official website and find the relevant information regarding the eligibility, fees, dates etc.
– The online application form has available for 1st Year Intermediate. Scroll down to Apply
– Online application form has been released for AP GPCET 2020. Scroll down to Apply
AP GPCET 2020: Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Test
APSWR related institution is AP Tribal Welfare residential educational institution, AP residential educational institutions and MJPAP backwards classes welfare residential institution. The application process is available on the scheduled date and after that, the candidates are be required to download the hall tickets which will be released on the official website.
Schedule for 1st Year Intermediate:
|Application Form Availability||25 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||11 Sep 2020|
|Date of performing lots||17 Sep 2020|
|Information shall be given to students over phone and|
receiving of option like group & College
|25 Sep 2020|
|Date of admission||to be announced|
Schedule for AP GPCET 2020:
|Application Start Date||14 Aug 2020|
|Application End Date||31 Aug 2020|
|Download Hall Ticket||to be announced|
|Examination Date||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
AP GPCET 2020 Application Form
The application form for AP GPCET 2020 is available on the official website. Candidates who wanted to take admission into APSWR related institutes have to visit the official website to fill the application form on or before the last date. They need to ensure that they fill the form carefully and on time. No changes in the application form will be entertained once the hall ticket is generated. If the hall ticket has been generated, then for correcting any information in the form, they have to apply for another application with the correct information to generate the hall ticket.
The candidates have to mention the school in which he/she wants to take the admission i.e. APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application form. There is no registration fee while filling the application process.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2020-21 should apply online through website_apgpcet.apcfss.in from any internet center (or) at the help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution / MJPAPBCWR Institution from 24. 01.2020 to 23.02.2020.
- The student should clearly mention the school in which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR / APTWR / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application.
- There is no registration fee for submission of application.
- The student should mention clearly the school opted in the online application through online.
- The candidates are responsible for any wrong entries made during the submission of applications online. No corrections will be entertained/taken into consideration once Hall Tickets are generated and at the time of admission. The candidates may apply another application with the correct information for generating Hall tickets.
AP GPCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
For BALAYOGI GURUKULAMS, A.P. Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- SC / ST students should have born between 31.09.2006 to 30.09.2010. BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 30.09.2008 to 30.09.2010.
- During the year 2018-19 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th i.e. during 2017-18 & 2018-19 in schools recognized by Govt. Of A.P. or native place as certified by the competent authority.
AP GPCET 2020 Examination Pattern
The maximum marks of the exam will be 50. The exam will be held in 4 subjects i.e. English, Telugu, Mathematics and Environmental Sciences based on state syllabus of class IV of AP State government. The questions will be objective in nature and will be available in English/Telugu/Urdu medium.
The scheme of the AP GPCET 2020 is being provided on this page for the reference of the candidates so that they can prepare for the exam.
|Part A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part D||Environmental Studies||science-10 questions
|Total||50 questions||50 marks|
AP GPCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for AP GPCET 2020 will be issued after the successful completion of the application process. Candidates have to log in on the official website to download the hall ticket. A direct link will also be provided for the students so that they can easily download the admit card.
After downloading the hall ticket, the candidate should ensure that the information on the admit card is as per the information entered at the time of registration. Hall ticket is an important document and the candidate needs to carry the admit card to the exam hall at the time of the examination.
AP GPCET 2020 Question Paper & Answer Key
The Question Paper & Answer Key of AP Gurukula Patshala Common Entrance Test 2020 (APGPCET 2020) will be released online at the official after the successful completion on the examination.
AP GPCET 2020 Selection Procedure
The admission to class V in all the AIPER related institutes will be given according to the merit obtained in AP GPCET 2020. If some exceptional cases come up while calculating the merit, some guidelines have been provided for candidates so that they know how the merit is being calculated.
- Admission will be given as per merit obtained in APGPCET (Common Entrance Test)-2020.
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- As per the option of the student, the seat will be allotted as per the merit and school opted.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has right to reject the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or the information furnished online application is found wrong.
- If the same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age. If the age is also found same, then priority will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths. If the age and Marks secured in Maths is also found same, then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
AP GPCET 2020 Result
The result of APGPCET 2020 will be released after successful conduction of APGPCET 2020. Candidates can check the result from the official website. A direct link to check the result will also be provided above at result page so that candidates can check their result.
Answer Key 2018 – 19
Candidates will be able to check the same from the direct links which will be provided below.
Question Paper & Answer Key:
- Click Here to check the Question Paper of AP GPCET 2018.
- Click Here to check the Unofficial Answer Key of AP GPCET 2018.
Official Website: telanganams.cgg.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.