AP GPCET 2022 – APSWREIS has activated the link to change the school preference from May 11 to May 14, 2022 at apgpcet.apcfss.in. Whereas, AP GPCET 2022 exam was held on April 24, 2022. Candidates can check all the details related to AP GPCET 2022 from official website, which is apgpcet.apcfss.in. It is conducted for admission to Fifth Class. Read this article for more details on AP GPCET 2022 like eligibility, fees, dates etc.
Latest –APSWREIS has activated the link to change the school preference from May 11 to May 14, 2022. Scroll down to access the link.
AP GPCET 2022: Gurukul Pathshala Common Entrance Test
APSWR related institution is AP Tribal Welfare residential educational institution, AP residential educational institutions and MJPAP backwards classes welfare residential institution. The application process is available on the scheduled date and after that, the candidates are be required to download the hall tickets which will be released on the official website.
Schedule for AP GPCET 2022:
|Application Start Date||08 Mar 2022|
|Application End Date||08 Apr 2022 10.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Download Hall Ticket||13 Apr 2022|
|Examination Date||24 Apr 2022 10.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Provisional answer key release||26 Apr 2022|
|Last date of objecting answer key||28 Apr 2022|
|Final answer key release||30 Apr 2022|
|Result||04 May 2022|
|Link to change the school preference||11 – 14 May 2022|
AP GPCET 2022 School Preference Edit Link
APSWREIS has activated the link to change the school preference from May 11 to May 14, 2022. It can be accessed by entering the Aadhaar number and mobile number at apgpcet. The direct link to change the school preference is provided below.
School Preference Edit Link: Click here to access the link to change the school preference for admission to Fifth Class through AP GPCET 2022.
AP GPCET 2022 Result
The result of APGPCET 2022 is released after successful conduction of APGPCET 2022. Candidates can check the result from the official website. A direct link to check the result is provided above at result page so that candidates can check their result.
AP GPCET 2022 Question Paper & Answer Key
The Question Paper & Answer Key of AP Gurukula Patshala Common Entrance Test 2022 (APGPCET 2022) is released online on the official website, which is apgpcet.apcfss.in. Candidates can also raise the objections against this answer key through Mail, [email protected]
AP GPCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for AP GPCET 2022 is issued after the successful completion of the application process. Candidates have to log in on the official website to download the hall ticket. A direct link is also provided for the students so that they can easily download the admit card.
After downloading the hall ticket, the candidate should ensure that the information on the admit card is as per the information entered at the time of registration. Hall ticket is an important document and the candidate needs to carry the admit card to the exam hall at the time of the examination.
AP GPCET 2022 Exam Date Revised
Candidates can check the revised AP GPCET 2022 exam date from below image.
AP GPCET 2022 Application Form
The application form for AP GPCET 2022 is available on the official website. Candidates who wanted to take admission into APSWR related institutes have to visit the official website to fill the application form on or before the last date. They need to ensure that they fill the form carefully and on time. No changes in the application form will be entertained once the hall ticket is generated. If the hall ticket has been generated, then for correcting any information in the form, they have to apply for another application with the correct information to generate the hall ticket.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AP GPCET 2022 Application Form (Over).
The candidates have to mention the school in which he/she wants to take the admission i.e. APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application form. There is no registration fee while filling the application process.
Submission of Applications:
- All the students who are seeking admission into class V in APSWR/ APTWR/ / MJPAPBCWR Institutions for the year 2022-23 should apply online through website_apgpcet.apcfss.in from any internet center (or) at the help desk of any APSWR Institution / APTWR Institution / MJPAPBCWR Institution.
- The student should clearly mention the school in which he/she wants to join i.e., APSWR / APTWR / MJPAPBCWR while submitting the application.
- There is no registration fee for submission of application.
- The student should mention clearly the school opted in the online application through online.
- The candidates are responsible for any wrong entries made during the submission of applications online. No corrections will be entertained/taken into consideration once Hall Tickets are generated and at the time of admission. The candidates may apply another application with the correct information for generating Hall tickets.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph in .jpeg format and size should be 50 kb to 250 kb.
AP GPCET 2022 Notification
Candidates can check the complete notification regarding the AP GPCET 2022 by clicking on the below image.
AP GPCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applications are invited for admission into Class V in all APSWR Educational Institutions, AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions, and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions across the State.
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
- SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2013. BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 01.09.2009 to 31.08.2013.
- During the year 2020-21 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P.
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only. The Native District of the candidate means the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th, recognized by Govt. Of A.P. or native place as certified by the competent authority.
AP GPCET 2022 Examination Pattern
Below we mentioned the last year exam pattern of AP GPCET for reference purpose only.
- The maximum marks of the exam will be 50.
- The exam will be held in 4 subjects i.e. English, Telugu, Mathematics and Environmental Sciences based on state syllabus of class IV of AP State government.
- The questions will be objective in nature and will be available in English/Telugu/Urdu medium.
The scheme of the AP GPCET is being provided on this page for the reference of the candidates so that they can prepare for the exam.
|Part A||Telugu||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part B||English||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part C||Mathematics||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part D||Environmental Studies||10 questions||10 Marks|
|Part C||science||10 questions||10 Marks|
For BG Inter CET:
The paper will be of objective type (MCQ based) with marks distribution as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English (Comprehension and Grammar)||15|
- Duration: 2 Hour 30 Mm
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries ONE mark. Each question has only 1 correct answer out of the 4 given options. For each wrong answer 1/4 mark shall be deducted.
- The OMR sheet, which should be filled with either black or blue ball point pen. The pencil should NOT be used.
AP GPCET 2022 Selection Procedure
The admission to class V in all the AIPER related institutes will be given according to the merit obtained in AP GPCET 2022. If some exceptional cases come up while calculating the merit, some guidelines have been provided for candidates so that they know how the merit is being calculated.
- Admission will be given as per merit obtained in APGPCET (Common Entrance Test)-2022.
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- As per the option of the student, the seat will be allotted as per the merit and school opted.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has right to reject the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or the information furnished online application is found wrong.
- If the same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age. If the age is also found same, then priority will be given to the student with higher marks in Maths. If the age and Marks secured in Maths is also found same, then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.
Answer Key 2018 – 19
Candidates will be able to check the same from the direct links which will be provided below.
Question Paper & Answer Key:
- Click Here to check the Question Paper of AP GPCET 2018.
- Click Here to check the Unofficial Answer Key of AP GPCET 2018.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.