FYJC Pune Online Admission Form 2020-21, The application form for Part 1 is available at pune.11thadmission.org.in. If you are one of those students looking for how to register yourself for FYJC, you are certainly on the right site. Here you will be provided with every information regarding FYJC and a step-to-step guide for the registration process. FYJC is First Year Junior College. It is what they call 11th grade in India, specifically Maharashtra. Candidate can check the detail pertaining to FYJC Pune Online Admission Form 2020-21 from this page below.
Latest: The application form Part 1 will end on August 30, 2020 for FYJC Pune Admission. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
FYJC Pune Online Admission Form 2020-21
Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates have to first register themselves to fill the application form. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
Important Events and Dates
|Online Registration of higher secondary schools/ colleges on the website|
From 26 Jul 2020
|Filling of Online Application Form (Part-1) using your Login ID and Password.|
Getting your Form Verified, From the School or chosen Guidance Center.
From 01 Aug 2020
|Online Verification of students’ Application form.|
From 01 Aug 2020
|Last date for Part 1 Registration||30 Aug 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill FYJC Pune Online Admission Form Part 1 2020-21.
- Online admission form has to be filled in two steps. Part-1 (Personal information) Part- 2 (Preference order)
- Part-1 of the application form will be available to fill before the declaration of Std.10th (State Board) result. The information of this part has to be filled and get approved once only.
- Process to fill up Part-2, will begin immediately on the declaration of SSC result (Sate Board). Before every round, Part-2 of the application form can be updated.
How to Fill online Form
- Purchase Information Booklet from School/Guidance Centre.
- Before filling admission form read inforamtion booklet carefully and try to understand the complete admission process for this you may seek help of your school/guidance centre.
- Login to the given (areawise website first).
- Login ID is provided in the Information Booklet. Use the same for first time Login. Change the pass word and remember new pass word for next Login.
- Select the security questions and give correct answers and remember the same.
- Take print of security questions and pass-ward, preserve it carefully (Never disclose your password to anyone).
- To fill online application form follow the instructions, step by step displayed on the screen.
- The information of regular students appearing Maharashtra State Board Exam March 2020, will appear automatically on screen, after entering his/her SSC seat No. check the same information carefully.
- After entering upon the SSC seat number, if information is not displayed those students (State board or other boards) should fill the information mannually by self.
- Fill online admission form from school/guidance centre. After filling Part-1 of application verify the information filled in (i.e. Name, Mother’s name, date of birth, category, Reservation Mob. No. etc.) and get it approved from school/guidance centre.
- Furnish all documents required for approval.
- Take print of approved form and keep it for further use.
- Those students who won’t get their form approved, such incomplete form will remain “pending” and such forms will not be considered for online admission process. And also they can’t fill Part-2 (preference). Therefore after filling online form check “MY STATUS”, it must be approved. Part-2 can be filled only if my status is showing approved.
- Those who are willing to make changes in Part-1 after submission, they have to get it corrected from school/guidance centre only, for this they should furnish the relevent documents at school/centre and resubmit the corrected online admission form and keep print with himself/herself of the same.
- On declaration of SSC (State Board) result, the process to fill up the Part-2 will begin.
- On completion and approval of Part-1 as above, students can fill up Part-2 (Preferences).
- As Part-1 is complete, website directs you to Part-2 which displays state boards SSC students total marks and percentage of best of five subjects. Other students have to enter
their SSC marks manually.
- After entering upon the total marks, please choose a stream as well as medium of instruction for the admission then a list of concerned Jr. Colleges (Aided/Unaided, Self finance) will be displayed on the screen, then decide your preferences order accordingly.
- For online admission select minimum one and maximum ten Jr. Colleges for admission (preferences). Then take print of admission form and preserve it.
- Online Admission process information and time-table will be declared on website from time to time. Therefore visit website frequently.
- After any admisson round check your student login and confirm which Jr. College you have got for admission as per your preference order. If you agree with it proceed for admission within stipulated time and take admission in the respective Jr. College.
Know This Year New Procedures
- Students need to mention clearly if they are applying in the reserved category or general category.
- Applicants are advised to list a minimum 1 to maximum of 10 college preferences. Make careful selection of higher secondary school/junior colleges while filling the order of preferences. If appropriate order of preference is not given, it will be compulsory for the applicant finally to take admission in the higher secondary school/junior college alloted by computerised system on merit basis.
- Students can apply to only one stream.
- If you have confirmed your admission under a quota and have paid the full admission fees, your name will be blocked so that you may not apply in the general category.
- Students have to come with all the necessary documents: Booklet, Marksheet and relevant certificates every time you visit the school.
- Take print out of the approved form and carefully preserve it with yourself.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.