School Education Department (SESD) has announced the admission notification for First Year Junior College, Aurangabad, Application Form 2018. It is released online, on the official website of the admission, i.e. aurangabad.11thadmission.net. Candidates who will fill the application form will be selected for admission through merit list. The candidates, who will be featured in the merit list will be granted admission in any one of the 750 participating institutes. Once the seat is allocated, the candidates will be required to accept it. However, after each round, the up-gradation will be allowed. It should be noted that the candidates who will not accept the seat, shall find their candidature nullified. Check details about FYJC Aurangabad Merit List 2018 round 1, 2, 3, and 4 from this page.
FYJC Aurangabad Merit List 2018-19
FYJC Aurangabad Important Dates
All the important dates related to merit list of FYJC, for all the rounds, are given in the table below:
- Students who seek admission in state board FYJC need to collect information booklet from school office. The admission processing fee will be for Mumbai 250/-, other divisions it will be 150/
(including information booklet and log in ID).
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to log in to http://mumbai.11thadmission.net/index.html
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
- Click Here to apply for FYJC Mumbai Online Part 2 Admission Form 2018-19.
- Click Here to Download In house form.
Part 1 is the Registration form, which includes your personal details such as: home address, date of birth, school name, board of exam, year of exam etc. Students can start registering from the official site of SESD. Students have to bring verified certificates to the school which will be approved by your principal. After verifying all the certificates and submitting the form, only then students can apply for Part 2 form.
Part 2 is Option form, where you basically list your college preferences. This form has to be filled after Class 10 results are announced. Also students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval. Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
How to Check FYJC Aurangabad Merit List 2018
The candidates will be able to check the merit list through the official login, by following the steps below.
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- It will direct to the result window, which will look as below
- Enter the Application/Form Number in the provided place.
- Click on the search button.
- Check and download the merit list of FYJC 2018.
It should be noted that apart from checking the merit online, there is no other medium to check the allocated merit. However, the candidates will receive a SMS, if the mobile number is registered properly, it will indicate the admission status. It is advised that the candidates do secure the displayed merit list, as well as the SMS.
Official Website: www.aurangabad.11thadmission.net
For complete information on FYJC Aurangabad Admission 2018-19, download information brochure.