OAVS Admission 2022 – Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack has released the final merit list and selection list for OVAS admission into class 6 and Lateral Entry in class 7, 8 and 9. Earlier, the result for the OAV Entrance Test 2022 has been released at bseodisha.ac.in. Whereas, OAV Entrance Exam 2022 was conducted on March 04, 2022. Candidates can check all the detail related to OAVS Admission 2022 at bseodisha.ac.in. Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) has invited applications for direct admission of students in Class 6 and for Lateral Entry in class 7, 8 and 9 in the category wise vacant seats in each Vidyalayas of the state for the academic session 2022-23. For entry into OAV, a student has to qualify an Entrance Test. The detailed information regarding OAVS Admission 2022 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
– Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack has released the final merit list and selection list for OVAS admission 2022. Click here to check it.
– OAV Entrance Exam 2022 result is out. Click here to check it.
OAVS Admission 2022
In all classes of OAVs, there are 2 sections with intake capacity of 40 students in each section. The entry point to OAV is Class- VI. The dates regarding OAVS Admission 2022 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Advertisement for admission by OAVS||17 Dec 2021|
|Availability of application form||20 Dec 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||26 Jan 2022|
|Admit Card release date||16 Feb 2022|
|Date of entrance test||04 Mar 2022|
|Publication of the result||02 Apr 2022|
|Display of the select list||23 Apr 2022|
|First date of admission||To be announced!|
|Second date of admission (from the waiting list)||To be announced!|
Other Class Admissions
OAV Entrance Exam 2022 Sample OMR Answer Sheet
OAV Entrance Exam 2022 sample OMR answer sheet for class 6th, class 7th, class 8th, class 9th has been released at bseodisha.ac.in. It has released in PDF format. The direct link to check the sample OMR answer sheet is provided below:
Sample OMR Answer Sheet:
– Click here to check the OAV Entrance Test 2022-2023 Sample OMR Answer Sheet For Class 6th.
– Click here to check the OAV Entrance Test 2022-2023 Sample OMR Answer Sheet For Class 7th.
– Click here to check the OAV Entrance Test 2022-2023 Sample OMR Answer Sheet For Class 8th.
– Click here to check the OAV Entrance Test 2022-2023 Sample OMR Answer Sheet For Class 9th.
OAVS Admission 2022 New Exam Date and Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the new exam date and application form last date from below image.
OAVS Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. OAVS 2022 Application Form has released on the official website, bseodisha.ac.in as per the schedule.
OAVS Admission Procedure 2022
- Admission to classes VI, shall be done through entrance test to be conducted at OAVs.
- candidate whose parents can not do online filling up of forms of their own, are free to approach the OAV situated in their Block with the following documents.
- Filled in format uploaded in the website.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of parents and candidate
- Residential Certificate
- Other Certificates required to be uploaded
- There will be an entrance test for admission of students in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas or in the selected venues as notified from time to time.
- After the conduct of the entrance test, the answer papers will be evaluated by a team of subject teachers under the direct supervision of DEO/Principal.
- After the conduct of the Test, the Common Mark List (CML) of all candidates shall be published on the district website.
OAVS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The child must have passed/continuing Class/Std. V from any recognized Institution/School of the respective block for admission into Class-VI of the OAV. The child belonging to the respective block but passing/continuing Class V in a school other than the home block is eligible to apply provided he has to produce the residential certificate.
The children passing out of schools running under State Government/ICSE/CBSE/Odia Medium Private Institutions are eligible for taking admission in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas provided that the Institution possesses the status of Certificate of Recognition (CoR) from the State Government.
For Lateral Entry in Class 7, 8 and 9
Eligibility criteria for admission to Lateral Entry in Class 7, 8 and 9 is considered one class below for which entrance test is sought.
OAVS 2022 Exam Pattern
The entrance test would consist of one paper with objective type questions of subjects like Mathematics, Science, Social Science and English of Class-V, standard for entrance test of Class-VI. The questions would be asked in English & Odia script only and will be of two hours duration. There will be total of 52 numbers of questions carrying one mark each per question.
OAVS Admission 2022 Seat Matrix
The seat distribution for OAVS Admission 2022, is shared below. The seat matrix will help the candidate to know about the seat availability as per the reservations and the districts.
- Click here to check OAVS Seat Matrix (As per last year record).
Official Website: oavs.in
For more information regarding OAVS Admission 2022, Download following documents:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.