FYJC Aurangabad Online Admission 2021-22: The registration process is open at cet.mh-ssc.ac.in. Maharashtra FYJC CET 2021 (Common Entrance Test) is state level examination for admission into Class 11th. Interested candidates should register online at the official website. Once the seat is allocated, the candidates will be required to accept it. However, after each round, the up-gradation will be allowed. It should be noted that the candidates who will not accept the seat, shall find their candidature nullified. Check details about FYJC Aurangabad Online Admission 2021-22 from this page.
Latest – FYJC CET 2021 Application form is out. Scroll down to Apply.
Latest – FYJC CET 2021 (optional) exam will be held on August 21, 2021.
FYJC Aurangabad Online Admission 2021-22
Participating in FYJC Aurangabad Admission 2021 is important for first-year junior college admission in Aurangabad to any of the four streams namely Arts, Science, Commerce, HSVC (MCVC). Junior colleges are co-ed, boys, and girls. Candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website. Candidates will first register themselves and then fill the application form. Before filling the application form candidate must ensure their eligibility. The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Candidates can check the important dates from the given table.
11th online Admission process 2021-22 Timetable
|Online Registration of higher secondary schools/ colleges on the website||20 Jul 2021|
|Finalize online by checking the information reported by the higher secondary schools/ colleges||to be announced|
|Student should register online, fill up the admission form Part 1||to be announced|
|Student Admission Form Information Part 1 Online check and Approve||to be announced|
|Part 1 registration will close on||to be announced|
FYJC Aurangabad Online Admission 2021-22 Application Form
Candidates can fill online admission form in two steps. Part-1 of the application form is available to fill before the declaration of Std.10th (State Board) result. The information on this part has to be filled and get approved once only. The process to fill up Part-2 is immediately on the declaration of SSC result (State Board). Before every round, Part-2 of the application form can be updated.
Apply Online: Click here to register for FYJC CET 2021 Form.
FYJC Aurangabad Online Admission 2021-22 Application Process
- Before filling, admission form read information booklet carefully and try to understand the complete admission process for this you may seek the help of your school/guidance centre.
- Each student will be provided with a unique Application ID and Password given in the booklet. Make sure the login ID and password is sealed, if not, then change the booklet.
- After collecting your login ID and password, you change your password, but retain the new one and keep it safe with you until the admission process is not over.
- Use your login ID and password given in the booklet to login
- It is compulsory for students to fill and submit Part 1 and Part 2 of the application form.
How to Check FYJC Aurangabad Merit List 2021
Merit list for FYJC Aurangabad Admission 2021 will be released online. It should be noted that apart from checking the merit online, there is no other medium to check the allocated merit. However, the candidates will receive an SMS, if the mobile number is registered properly, it will indicate the admission status. It is advised that the candidates do secure the displayed merit list, as well as the SMS.
The candidates will be able to check the merit list through the official login, by following the steps below.
- Click on the merit list link provided above on this page.
- It will direct to the result window, where you have to enter your login credentials
- Enter the Application/Form Number in the provided place.
- Click on the search button.
- Check and download the merit list of FYJC 2021.
Important Instructions for Students
- Students should enter Jr. Colleges code number carefully in admission form after a thorough study of the booklet. After completion of online application form check and verify form again before submitting an online form. If any changes required in form make the changes then submit.
- Jr. Colleges list, intake capacity, fees, subject available etc. detail information is available on website. Download the Jr. College list, go through it and prepare a list of Jr. Colleges as per you choice. Even you can visit Jr. College and get detail information you required.
- Students who passed SSC in more than one attempt should enter total marks of subjects passed from time to time and need not enter marks of failed subjects.
- A student who finalises admission in Jr. College under any quota will be restricted for a regular round of online admission process. Even though a student can cancel his admission at any stage. These students may be considered for the upcoming eligible round.
- After submission of online application form take print of the same and preserve it to verify at any time.
- SMS facility on the given mobile number will be provided. The receipt of the application and other concerned information will be sent through SMS.
- Merit list for each round is prepared on the basis of merit (SSC Marks), reservation and selected preference order.
Official Website: aurangabad.11thadmission.org.in
For complete information on FYJC Aurangabad Admission 2021, Download previous year information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.