Sainik School Application form for SS Chandrapur, SS Mainpuri and SS Jhansi is available online for admission into 2019 session. Application forms for other Sainik Schools were from October 08. This year Application Form for AISEEE 2019 is released in online mode only. Students were required to fill the AISSEE Application Form 2019 before due date i.e. Nov 26, but the candidates can complete their pending 3 steps till December 01, 2018. All the details regarding AISSEE Application Form 2019 have been provided below.
AISSEE Application Form 2019
This year offline application form has been closed and only online application form will be accepted for taking admission into the various Sainik schools. Direct link with details to download the application form has also been provided below.
Schedule for the AISSEE is given here.
|Application Form||08 Oct to 26 Nov 2018|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||01 Dec 2018|
|Entrance Exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Online registration for Sainik School Chandrapur, Mainpuri and Jhansi||18 to 29 Mar 2019|
|Date of entrance exam for Sainik School Chandrapur, Mainpuri and Jhansi||21 Apr 2019|
Application Form: Click here to apply the application form for SS Chandrapur, SS Mainpuri and SS Jhansi.
Link to fill the AISSEE Application Form 2019 is given below
|Name of Sainik School||Application Form|
|Sainik School Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala||Click Here|
|Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Sainik School Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Balachadi, Gujarat||Click Here|
|Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Odisha||Click Here|
|Sainik School Bijapur, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kodagu, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Chittorgarh, Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Sainik School Ghorakhal, Nainital Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Sainik School Goalpara, Assam||Click Here|
|Sainik School Gopalganj, Bihar||Click Here|
|Sainik School Imphal, Manipur||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kapurthala, Punjab||Click Here|
|Sainik School Korukonda, Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kunjpura, Haryana||Click Here|
|Sainik School Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Sainik School Nalanda, Bihar||Click Here|
|Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland||Click Here|
|Sainik School Purulia, West Bengal||Click Here|
|Sainik School Rewa, Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School, Rewari, Haryana||Click Here|
|Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Sainik School Tilaiya, Tilaiya, Jharkhand||Click Here|
|Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Sainik School Kittur, Karnataka||Click Here|
|Sainik School Chhingchhip, Mizoram||Click Here|
|Sainik School Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Sainik School East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
The Registration charge will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-sum-application forms at the following rates;-
- General and Defence Category Rs 400/-
- SC/ST Rs 250/-
Procedure to fill the Application Form
STEP-1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- This year Application Form will be released in online mode only. For the online application form, the eligible candidate can apply online in the website sainikschooladmission.in. Candidates can apply Online Application Form as per his eligibility. Candidates applying for (VI, IX) It is suggested to candidates to carry recent testimonials, scanned photograph and signature with him while applying online, so that right information may be entered. The candidates are advised to fill information carefully.
STEP-2: UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
- It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent coloured passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of Application form is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB in size.
STEP-3: ONLINE PAYMENT
- After successful registration, the candidates have to choose the payment option. Candidate can submit the admission fee online through the Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking by using Online option.
NOTE: Once the Payment is done successfully candidate can edit his Application form within 72 hours.
STEP-4: CONFIRMATION OF APPLICATION FEE
- The candidate can view/download their Admit Card by entering their Application Form number and Password (sent through SMS at the time of Registration). In the Admit card the actual date, time and venue of the Entrance Examination shall be mentioned.
STEP-5: SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- The candidate signs the Application Form at the specified place. The candidate must keep a photocopy of the Application Form for use as the reference for future correspondence.