AISSEE 2022 – AISSEE 2022 revised result scorecards have been released at aissee.nta.nic.in based on the revisions related to the gender, category and final answer keys. The revised merit lists for the same are going to be published on the website too. Application number and date of birth are required to check the AISSEE 2022 result scorecards, while the merit list is released in PDF format. AISSEE 2022 exam was held on January 09, 2022. All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is conducting every year for Sainik School Admission. AISSEE is a national level school admission test. On the basis of this exam, Sainik Schools all over India offer admission to classes 6 and 9. Get here complete details of AISSEE 2022, including exam date, registration, admit card, preparation, question paper, answer key, result for Sainik School Admission 2022.
Sainik Schools Society is responsible for releasing AISSEE 2022 notification, application form, admit card, answer key, result . Candidates can also call the NTA Helpline number 0120 6895 200 or 011-4075 9000 or write to NTA at [email protected] to get information regarding AISSEE 2022 important live events like the release of answer key and result.
AISSEE 2022 Important Dates
The schedule as per which all events are to take place for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is provided here –
|AISSEE 2022 Events||Dates|
|AISSEE 2022 Registration starts||27 Sep 2021|
|AISSEE 2022 Registration ends||05 Nov 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Payment of fee online||05 Nov 2021 up to 11:50 pm|
|Correction window||07 – 10 Nov 2021|
|Release of exam city||17 Dec 2021|
|Admit card download starts||05 Jan 2022|
|AISSEE 2022 exam on||09 Jan 2022|
|Release of answer key||03 Feb 2022|
|Declaration of Result||28 Feb 2022|
|Release of selected candidates list for both class 9 and class 6 for Sainik Schools admission||03 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of Revised Result||12 Mar 2022|
Click here to check all the official AISSEE 2022 related information and updates.
Latest News on AISSEE 2022
March 12, 2022- Notice regarding the declaration of the Revised Sainik School Result 2022 released by the NTA. Read More.
February 14, 2022 – Sainik School Result 2022 Passing Marks, AISSEE Result Declaration Process announced by NTA – Details. Read More.
February 13, 2022 – Sainik School Result 2022 Date – NTA expected to declare AISSEE 2022 Result for Class 6, 9 by 19th Feb. Read More.
January 09, 2022 – Sainik School 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key for Class 6 and Class 9 Issued by Coaching Centers. Read More.
January 09, 2022 – AISSEE 2022 Exam Held by NTA – Where to check Answer Key? What is result date?. Read More.
January 07, 2022 – AISSEE 2022: After KVPY, will Sainik School Entrance Exam be Postponed?. Read More.
January 05, 2022 – Sainik School Admit Card 2022 out, Exam Date is 9 Jan – How To Download AISSEE 2022 Admit Card at aissee.nta.nic.in. Read More.
December 26, 2021 – Sainik School Admit Card 2022 To Be Released Soon at aissee.nta.nic.in; Check Expected Date. Read More.
October 27, 2021 – AISSEE 2022 Application Form Extended, Apply for Sainik School Admission by November 5. Read More
October 22, 2021 – Sainik School Application Form 2022 Last Date is 26 Oct, Know How To Apply Online at aissee.nta.nic.in. Read More
AISSEE 2022 Merit List
The merit list for admission to the Sainik school is compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for Class IX and language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the candidate younger in age will be selected Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
AISSEE 2022 Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Sainik Schools Society has released the AISSEE answer key. It has released in PDF format. AISSEE 2022 Final Answer Key is compiled of results. The direct link to check the AISSEE Final Answer Key is provided below.
Candidates can also challenge the provisional answer key by filling an online application form ONLY and paying a non-refundable fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two hundred only) per question, at aissee.nta.nic.in, through debit/credit card or internet banking/Paytm. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
AISSEE 2022 Exam Instructions
Candidates can check the AISSEE 2022 exam Instructions and follow them on the day of examination. Check it from below:
Exam Instructions: Click here to check the AISSEE 2022 Exam Instructions in PDF format.
- Candidates need to download the 2 copies admit card, in which centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19 are printed.
- Candidates must note that admit card is consider as “Curfew Pass” for going to examination centre.
- Candidates need to fill and submit the Self-declaration/Undertaking to Invigilator.
- Candidates need to paste the photograph in the designated space.
- Candidates note that signature must be done across the photograph on the left side and Left-Hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
- Candidates must follow the COVID-19 precaution at the exam centre.
- Candidates must the reach exam centre before the Gate Closing Time (1:30 pm).
- Candidates must bring the one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government” at exam hall and ID in mobile phone will not be considered as valid ID Proof.
- PAN card
- School ID Card
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- E-Aadhaar/Ration Card/ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo or School ID Card.
- Candidates must submit the OMR Sheet to the Invigilator and take away only the Test Booklet with you.
- Candidates no need to bring the electronic items including electronic devices, mobile phones and other banned/ prohibited items in exam hall.
List of items need to carry into the Examination Hall:
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50ml)
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear print out on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Before reaching the Centre, the candidates must enter the required details in the Undertaking in legible handwriting.
COVID-19 Advisory for AISSEE 2022 Exam
Candidates need to follow the advisory regarding COVID-19 as given below:
- Practice Social distancing
- Mandatorily use masks being provided at the Centre.
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made, wherever feasible.
- Strictly follow respiratory etiquette. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/ sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-monitor health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest.
AISSEE 2022 Admit Card
The AISSEE 2022 Admit Card has released for all applicants on the official website i.e., . The candidates have to bring the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam, otherwise, they will not be allowed for the examination. AISSEE Admit Card 2022 is a crucial document that contains the Personal Details of the candidate and basic information about the exam such as roll number, date and time of examination, center address, etc.
AISSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: For admission to class VI, who are between the age of April 01, 2009 to March 31, 2011, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
For Class IX Candidates:
For admission to class IX, who are between the age of April 01, 2006 to March 31 2008, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to class IX, the children should passed the Class VIII from a recognized school.
AISSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
For Class VI:
- The medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi, and regional language.
- The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages of the states where Sainisk Schools are located.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class VI
For Class IX:
- But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 400 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class IX
AISSEE 2022 Admission Procedure
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted in any State/UT on account of the administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct another Entrance Examination on a date fixed by the Honorary Secretary.
Cut Off Marks
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defense Services personnel and Ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate unless these qualifying standards are revised or amended by issue of written directions by the honorary Secretary.
- In the case of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories. In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/St seats.
AISSEE 2022 Reservation
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for children from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to children from other States and Union Territories in the ration of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
For more detail regarding the AISSEE 2022, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.