RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022: Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS), Jaipur will be announced the RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022. Candidates can check the result online at the official website, education.rajasthan.gov.in. The RSOS Board 12th examinations took place in March and May of 2022. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can now check their results for RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022. Candidates can find more information about the RSOS 12th result on this page.
RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022
Following the successful completion of the exam, the RSOS Board Result for the Secondary Exam is released. It is announced for all the candidates, and their pass-fail status is mentioned in it. Candidates can check the official dates below.
Check Result here – Candidates can check the RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022 as per the official announcement.
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in
RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022 Schedule
|RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022||Important Dates|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022 Overview
The key aspects of RSOS 12th Result are as follows:
|Important Aspect of RSOS 12th Result 2022||Details|
|Name of Board||RSOS|
|Full Form of Board||Rajasthan State Open School|
|Event of RSOS Board||RSOS 12th Result / RSOS 12th Result March-May|
|Official Website for RSOS 12th Result 2022||education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Other websites where RSOS 12th Result are announced||rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in|
How to check RSOS Class 12th Result?
The result has been announced online on the official website. Students will not receive it at their residential address. To make the result checking procedure easier the step-by-step process is explained below:
- Step 1: Go the official website of RSOS.
- Step 2: Click on the Result option
- Step 3: In the Result page, Enter your Enrollment No. and Date of Birth.
- Step 4: After this, Click on the “Search” button.
- Step 5: Your result will be displayed.
- Step 6: Download the result and take the print out for future references.
How to apply for recalculation of Answer-book?
1. Within 15 days of the declaration of results, the disgruntled candidates can apply for recalculation. In any condition, the answer books/answer papers will not be displayed to the Candidates.
2. After recalculation, marks can be more or less, the candidate has to be satisfied with recalculated marks.
3. The recalculation of marks will be completed within approximately 45 days of receipt of the application.
4. In the recalculation procedure, Only Question count and Recalculation of the marks will be done.
5. The candidate has to pay Rs. 200 per subject through Bank Draft in the name of Director, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur. There is no other mode of payment.
6. Candidates have to post the Recalculation Application Form with the DD. Directly R.S.OS Must have to post to the office. The reference centre/examination centre did not accept the applications form or DD for recalculation.
7. The charges attached to the cancelled rechecking application form and delayed applications will not be refunded. This amount will be deposited in the fund RSOS.
8. In the recalculation application form, the Candidate has to write clearly the full address of the postal code.
How to apply for Photocopy of Answer Sheet?
- The test taker must apply with his/her self-written and self-signed By any person other than the examinee, the application will not be acceptable.
- Applicant has to apply by the 15th day of declaration of results in office. For example, if the result is declared on November 16, then the candidate will have to apply till November 31. Applications received in the office after the due date will not be accepted and return the candidate back.
- Make the photocopy of the Hall Ticket with the Application Form or other photo identity card.The candidate has to certify(self-attested) the photo itself.
- When applying for a photocopy of the answer sheet, the candidate must carefully select the subject code. The change in the subject code described in the application form will not be allowed. Any fees will not be returned in this situation.
- Requested photograph of the answer book will be sent by the speed post or registered post to the applicant’s address requested. If the candidate gets an error in the answer sheet’s score, or question with no marks is found, the candidate has to inform personally to the Secretary, Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur within 15 days from the date of sending of the photocopy of the answer book. The objection received after the prescribed period will not be considered.
- Be sure to include your PIN code number and mobile number along with the address.
- Candidate applies directly to the office of Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur, for the photocopy of the answer booklet. Do not apply through the examination center and reference center.
RSOS 12th Result March-May 2022 FAQ’s
Ans. The Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) announces the Class 12th result of all students who appeared in their exams.
Ans. RSOS publishes the Class 12th result online at education.rajasthan.gov.in, rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in
Ans. To check any of the results, the candidates have to submit their Enrollment No. and Date of Birth.
Ans. The pass / fail marks are as per announcement by the Rajasthan State Open School. Please refer website for RSOS Class 12 Result 2022 pass / fail marks.
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.