AISSEE Admit Card 2019 for Sainik Schools Entrance Examination has been released. The candidates who already applied for the Sainik school can now download the admit card. Entrance Exam will be for the classes Vl and IX. The AISSEE 2019 Entrance Exam was held on January 06, 2019. Also, the entrance exam at exam centres of Rewa, Satara and Sujanpur Tira is going re-conduct on February 24, 2019. The candidates will have to bring the admit card otherwise candidate will not be allowed for the examination without the admit card. AISSEE Admit Card 2019 is a crucial document which contains Personal Details of the candidate and basic information about the exam such as roll number, date and time of examination, center address etc.
AISSEE Admit Card 2019 for Sainik Schools Entrance Examination
The Admit Card of AISSEE 2019 is available online, candidates can now download the admit card as it is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card at the time examination. The important dates related to AISSEE Admit Card 2019 are given below.
|Release of Admit Card||10 Dec 2018|
|Entrance Exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Re-Exam in Rewa, Satara and Sujanpur Tira Centers||24 Feb 2019|
|Download of admit card for Sainik School Chandrapur, Mainpuri and Jhansi||04 Apr 2019|
|Date of entrance exam for Sainik School Chandrapur, Mainpuri and Jhansi||21 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download AISSEE Admit Card 2019.
Official Site: sainikschooladmission.in
How To Download Admit Card?
Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the above link for Direct Login.
Step 2: Now, click on the relevant link to download the admit cards on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the necessary details like registration/application number etc.
Step 4: Click on the submit button.
Step 5: Your admit card is displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of the admit card
The exam for class Vl will be held in English and Hindi and the question papers for class lX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
The paper for class 6 will consist of 125 questions which will carry 300 marks. Maths is for 50 questions, GK 25 questions, Language 25 questions, Intelligence 25 questions etc. For Class lX, the paper will have 400 marks in which there are 50 questions of Maths, 25 questions of Intelligence, 25 questions of English, 25 questions of General Science, 25 questions of Social studies etc.
Admit Card has been released for examination for admission to the following sainik schools.
- Sainik School Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Tamil Nadu
- Sainik School Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
- Sainik School Balachadi, Gujarat
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Sainik School Bijapur, Karnataka
- Sainik School Kodagu, Karnataka
- Sainik School Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Sainik School Ghorakhal, Nainital Uttarakhand
- Sainik School Goalpara, Assam
- Sainik School Gopalganj, Bihar
- Sainik School Imphal, Manipur
- Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor
- Sainik School Kapurthala, Punjab
- Sainik School Korukonda, Andhra Pradesh
- Sainik School Kunjpura, Haryana
- Sainik School Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu & Kashmir
- Sainik School Nalanda, Bihar
- Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland
- Sainik School Purulia, West Bengal
- Sainik School Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Sainik School, Rewari, Haryana
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh
- Sainik School Tilaiya, Tilaiya, Jharkhand
- Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra
- Sainik School Kittur, Karnataka
- Sainik School Chhingchhip, Mizoram