AISSEE Admit Card 2018 for Sainik Schools Entrance Examination has released on December 20, 2017. The candidates who have apply for the Sainik school can now able to download the admit card. Entrance Exam will be for the classes Vl and lX. The Entrance Exam will be on January 07, 2018. The candidates have to bring the admit card otherwise candidate will not be allowed for the examination without the admit card. AISSEE Admit Card 2018 is a crucial document which contains Personal Details of the candidate and basic information about the exam such as roll number, date and time of examination, center address etc.
AISSEE Admit Card 2018 for Sainik Schools Entrance Examination
Tha Admit Card of AISSEE 2018 has been released. The candidates have to download the admit card as it is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card at the time examination. The important dates related to AISSEE Admit Card 2018 are given below.
|Release of Admit Card||20 Dec 2017|
|Entrance Exam||07 Jan 2018|
The Direct link with details to download the admit card is given below. It has been released online and is available on candidate login.
Admit Card: Click Here to go to Candidate Login Page & download admit card.
- Click Here to check the list of rejected candidates due to under age.
- Click Here to check the list of rejected candidates due to non-payment of fee.
Official Website: sainikschooladmission.in
How To Download Admit Card?
Step 1: Go the official website
Step 2: Now, click on the relevant link to download the admit cards on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the necessary details like registration number etc.
Step 4: Click on submit button.
Step 5: Your admit card is displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take a printout of the admit card
The exam for class Vl will be held in English and Hindi and the question papers for class lX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
The paper for class 6 will consist of 125 questions which will carry 300 marks. Maths is for 50 questions, GK 25 questions, Language 25 questions, Intelligence 25 questions etc. For Class lX, the paper will have 400 marks in which there are 50 questions of Maths, 25 questions of Intelligence, 25 questions of English, 25 questions of General Science, 25 questions of Social studies etc.
Admit Card will be released for examination for admission to the following sainik schools.
- Sainik School Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar, Tamil Nadu
- Sainik School Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh
- Sainik School Balachadi, Gujarat
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Sainik School Bijapur, Karnataka
- Sainik School Kodagu, Karnataka
- Sainik School Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Sainik School Ghorakhal, Nainital Uttarakhand
- Sainik School Goalpara, Assam
- Sainik School Gopalganj, Bihar
- Sainik School Imphal, Manipur
- Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor
- Sainik School Kapurthala, Punjab
- Sainik School Korukonda, Andhra Pradesh
- Sainik School Kunjpura, Haryana
- Sainik School Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu & Kashmir
- Sainik School Nalanda, Bihar
- Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland
- Sainik School Purulia, West Bengal
- Sainik School Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
- Sainik School, Rewari, Haryana
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh
- Sainik School Tilaiya, Tilaiya, Jharkhand
- Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra
- Sainik School Kittur, Karnataka
- Sainik School Chhingchhip, Mizoram