BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022- As per media report, BSE Odisha President Ramashis Hazra said that class 10th Board exam will held from April 29, 2022 in morning shift only (8 AM to 10 AM). The Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE) is going to conduct the Odisha class 10th Board 2022 exams from April 29 to May 06, 2022 in offline mode. The Odisha 10th Result 2022 are also going to be announced on the website later according to which the qualified students receive the High School Certificate (HSC). BSE, Odisha class 10th students can note the complete BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022 from this page. Best wishes from aglasem.com for best performance in all subject exams.
BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha is responsible for publishing BSE Odisha 10th Time Table / Exam Date for board exams 2022, conducting these exams, and declaring results for all state board students. The schedule of the same is as follows.
How to download BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022 from bseodisha.nic.in?
The steps to download BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022 from the official website are provided below:
- Step 1: First, go to the official website of BSE Board i.e. bseodisha.nic.in
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage (similar to the one shown below), search for the ‘BSE Odisha 10th Time Table 2022’ link under the ‘Notifications’ Section.
- Step 3: Open the link & the PDF will be displayed on your device screen.
- Step 4: Check it and save it for further use.
- Odisha Board Previous Year Question Papers
- Odisha Board Sample Papers
- Odisha Board Syllabus
- Odisha Board Scheme of Exams
- Course Content
Important preparation tips after getting your Exam Date
Some important tips regarding preparation for the BSE Odisha 10th Board Exams are provided below:
- Prepare a study time table. Try to make it in such a way that you keep at least 2 days for revision of each subject before the exams start.
- Coordinate with your teachers to know which topics are important for the examination.
- Try to stay away from distractions like social media, and focus on your studies. However it is equally important to keep pursuing your constructive hobby or hobbies.
- Apart from the textbooks prescribed by board, you can also refer to some other books as well. So, to practice the more questions go through the sample papers of the desired subject.
Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
BSE is the Board of Secondary Education. It is an education board in Odisha. Founded in 1994, BSE looks after various aspects of school education in the state. Besides the BSE Odisha 10th exams, the board also conducts CT Exam, C.P.Ed, NRTS, Prathama & Madhyama Examination.
Official Website: bseodisha.nic.in