Meghalaya Board HSLC (12th) Result 2020: The Meghalaya Board 12th Result 2020 will announce for all the streams namely arts, commerce, non – medical etc. The Results of the HSSLC Examination, 2020 (Science, Commerce & Vocational) Streams will be conducted by the Meghalaya Board of School Education, Tura will be released on second week of May, 2020. To check the result, the aspirant will require to enter their roll number with his respected stream. MBOSE will be not responsible for any error in the Meghalaya Board 12th Result 2020. Candidates will check the MBOSE Class 12th Result 2020 using the link which will be provided below.
Meghalaya Board HSLC (12th) Result 2020
Meghalaya Board of School Education will announce the Meghalaya Board HSLC (12th) Result 2020 on the official website. Candidates who will appear for the exam can able to check their result now from the official website or direct link to check the result will also provide here.
|MBOSE Board 12th exam 2020||03rd week of Mar 2020|
|MBOSE Board 12th Result 2020 (Science, Commerce & Vocational)||01st week of May 2020|
|MBOSE Board 12th Result 2020 Arts||04th week of May 2020|
How to check Meghalaya Board HSLC (12th) Result 2020?
The MBOSE Class 12th Result 2020 will announce and the candidates who appeared in the examination can check the Result by following the simple steps as provided below.
- In a very first step click on the link of the result available on this page as per your respective class.
- Once you click on the link a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here you have to click on the available streamwise link of the result.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required credentials like roll no and click on the submit button.
- Now, your Meghalaya board result of 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check your marks obtained and download your result.
MBOSE Class 12th Result 2016 statistics
Statistics for MBOSE class 12th result took place in 2016 is provided below for reference purpose only.
|Year||Passed candidates %||Number of appeared candidates|
|2013||70.56||1, 12, 845|
|2014||73.29||2, 35, 832|
|2015||76.69||3, 67, 249|
|2016||79 (Expected)||4, 32, 843|