RTE Karnataka 2019-20 details have been released on the official website. Under the Right To Education Act, the State government of Karnataka reserves some seats in government as well as private schools. The reserved seats are for the students who are having a poor financial background. Application forms will be available at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Those candidates who are searching for online admission form, Admission procedure of RTE Karnataka admission can get them here.
RTE Admission 2019 Karnataka
The parents/Guardian who wants to admit their children into the entry-level classes can check this article to get the details related to schedule for this year’s RTE admission, the application process, eligibility, age criteria, reporting time, certificates required for admission and selection procedure. Official notice of the same is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form|
Seat Allotment Result
RTE 2019 has released the seat allotment result on the official website, candidates can check their result seat allotment result by entering application number and registered mobile number. Direct link to check the result is given below.
Seat Allotment: Click here to check the seat allotment result.
Admission Process and Timetable
Candidates can check the admission process and the timetable for RTE Admission 2019 Karnataka from below.
- Click here to check circular regarding first round Seat allotment under RTE Act for the year 2019-20.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Considering Aadhar for RTE Admissions for the year 2019-20.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Continuing education of students who selecting under RTE 2009.
- Click here to check the RTE 2019 unit wise neighborhood school list (Form 1).
RTE 2019 Karnataka has released the application form. Students have to register themselves via the online application form. List of eligible students will be made available after the applications scrutinized and on the official site. Link for online application form is provided below.
Application Process Over..!!
- Click here to log in for RTE Admission 2019
- Click here to check the status of application form for RTE 2019.
- Click here to check the RTE Acknowledgment.
- Click here to check the Application Submission Process.
- Click here to check the Unitwise Neighbourhood School List.
- Click here to check RTE 2019 Application form Instructions.
Karnataka RTE Admission Procedure
If you want to apply for this form of RTE Karnataka 2019 then applicants must check this section and then fill this form without any error and mistake.
Registration of the students via online: Students will register themselves via online application form and for this must fill your id and password.
Scrutiny of Applications: List of eligible students will be made available after the applications scrutinized and on the official site.
Admission Process: The selection will complete according to seats if student’s quantity is higher than seats then the list of the selected students will be made via lottery method in front of a person and it will be declared by the State Education Department.
Confirmation of Admission: When selected students submit their original certificates which are asked, their admission is confirmed that time and students will get admission in this process.
Click here to check Amendment for RTE 2019 process.
Official website: schooleducation.kar.nic.in