The Madhya Pradesh State Open School introduce a scheme to provide better education to those students who cannot afford education charges. This scheme provides better education with a minimum possible fee. As the application process for MP Excellence School admission 2019 will be started online, after that MPSOS will release the official page for MP Excellence School Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019. So students who will apply for the scheme can download the admit card. The students can check further details about admit card and exam on this page.
MP Excellence School Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
MP Excellence School Entrance exam will be held on scheduled date. The absolute requirement to sit in the Entrance Exam is Admit Card. As the official body has started issuing Admit Card students can download the Admit card from the official website, also they can download the admit card from the given link on this page. Admit card will not be sent to the students, admit card is available only in online mode, So the candidate has to download it.
The candidates who have applied for the MP Excellence School Admission 2019 can refer the schedule related to admit card.
|Issuance of Admit Card||02 to 10 Mar 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||As per admit card|
Students should download the admit card as soon as possible, and keep it carefully because without admit card students are not allowed to sit for the examination.
- Click here to download the admit card of MP Excellence School Admission 2019.
- Click here to check the details of the amount for the examination centers for the excellent and model school entrance examination 2019.
Official website: www.mpsos.nic.in
MP Excellence school admission 2019 has released the exam centre list. Candidates can check their exam center from the below.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
For downloading the admit card students has to follow some steps, these steps will make the whole process easy to understand for students.
- First of all, the student has to click on the link given above on this page.
- After the Admit card page will be open with a form.
- The student has to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth, After entering the details student has to click on the Submit Button on the right.
- The admit card of the student will be open, the student can download the admit card or print the admit card.
Details on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit card students need to cross check all the details present on the admit card such as Examination center, examination time etc, this could help the students a lot. On admit card there will be some specific details that details could be
- Name of the candidate
- Farther’s Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Examination Center Address
- Examination Time and duration
- Reporting Time on the Examination Center
- Instruction related examination
Students are advised to carefully read all the details that will be helpful and note the time for examination So that they can reach the examination venue before half an hour for the exam or on the reporting time given on the admit card.