CBSE 12th Class Question Bank- The question paper bank for class 12th available on the official website. You can directly download it from the given below link. Central Board of Secondary Education releases in the pdf format on the official site. It helps the students for the preparation of examination perspective. The CBSE question bank is in the proper format as well as is one-directional. It is advisable for the candidates to solve the CBSE 12th Class Question Bank once they have completed their syllabus. Question Bank consists of multiple sets of sample papers or questions set. Once you have solved all of them you may get an idea of the exam pattern. All details are given below.
CBSE 12th Class Question Bank 2021
Class 12th Question Bank has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Candidates can check the Question Bank from the Official Website of CBSE. A direct link to download the Question Bank for all the subjects of class 12th is given here-
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Economics
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Accountancy
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Informatics Practices
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Chemistry
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Sociology
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Mathematics
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 History
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Political Science
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 English Core
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Business Studies
- CBSE Class 12 Question Bank 2021 Physical Education
Characteristics of Question Bank
The characteristics of the question bank are as given here-
- It should be based on sound ideas, purposes and adapted to the particular objective of the mind.
- It should be within the range of the student’s experience and knowledge.
- It is based on actions.
- Question Bank should present a challenge that stimulates an educative response in keeping with the objectives.
- It contains the records of any number of questions with their answers in all the essential languages.
Purposes of Question Banks
The purpose of CBSE Question Bank is as given below-
- It improves the teaching-learning process.
- To improve the evaluation process.
- It is the group of the readymade quality question is made available to teachers and examiners. So that they may select appropriate questions to assess predetermined objectives.