Class 10 Social Science Nationalism in India – Get here the Notes for Class 10 Nationalism in India. Candidates who are ambitious to qualify the Class 10 with good score can check this article for Notes. This is possible only when you have the best CBSE Class 10 Social Science study material and a smart preparation plan. To assist you with that, we are here with notes. Hope these notes will helps you understand the important topics and remember the key points for exam point of view. Below we provided the Notes of Class 10 Social Science for topic Nationalism in India.
- Class: 10
- Subject: Social Science
- Topic: Nationalism in India
- Resource: Notes
CBSE Notes Class 10 Social Science Nationalism in India
Candidates who are pursuing in Class 10 are advised to revise the notes from this post. With the help of Notes, candidates can plan their Strategy for particular weaker section of the subject and study hard. So, go ahead and check the Important Notes for Class 10 Social Science Nationalism in India from this article.
Differing strands within the movement.
- Rebellion in the countryside : – From the cities, the non co-operation movement spread to the countryside. After the war, the struggles of peasants and tribal were developing in different parts of India.
- One movement here war against talukdars and landlords who demanded from peasants exorbitantly high nets and a variety of other cases. Peasants had to its begar. The peasants movement demanded reduction of revenue, abolition of begar and social boycott of oppressive landlords.
- Oudh Kisan Sabha was setup headed by. Jawaharlal Nehru, within a month, over 300 branches had been set up in the villagers.
- Tribal peasants interpreted the message of Mahatma Gandhi and the idea of Swaraj in yet another way.
- The colonial govt had closed large forest areas preventing people from entering the forests to graze their cattle, or to collect fuel wood and fruits. Alluri Sitaram Raju claimed that he had a variety of special powers. He asserted that India could be liberated only by the use of force.
How participants saw the movement
Different social groups that participated in the civil disobedience movement.
Why did they join the movement?
What were their ideals? What did Swaraj mean to them?
- In the countryside rich peasant communities, being producers of commercial crops, they were very hard hit by the trade depression and falling prices.
- The poorer peasantry were not just interested in the lowering of the revenue demand.
- Business classes? They wanted protection against imports of foreign goods, and a rupee sterling foreign exchange ratio that would discourage imports.
- The industrial working classes did not participate in civil disobedience movement in large numbers.
- Another important feature of the civil disobedience movement was the large sale participation of women. In urban areas, these women were from high caste families in rural areas from rich peasants house holds.
1. What do you mean by Begar. Who raise the voice against this and what were his ideas?
2. Write a short note on Alluri Sita Ram Raju and his work or his activities, During non cooperation movement.
3. All the different social groups which joined the non co-operation movement why they
joined the movement.
4. What was the role of women in non co-operation movement. Described them.
Class 10 Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers
Hope these notes helped you in your schools exam preparation. Candidates can also check out the Key Points, Important Questions & Practice Papers for various Subjects for Class 10 in both Hindi and English language form the link below.
|Class 10 Maths||कक्षा 10 गणित|
|Class 10 Science||कक्षा 10 विज्ञान|
|Class 10 Social Science||कक्षा 10 सामाजिक विज्ञान|
|Class 10 English|
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates who are studying in Class 10 can also check Class 10 NCERT Solutions from here. This will help the candidates to know the solutions for all subjects covered in Class 10th. Candidates can click on the subject wise link to get the same. Class 10 Chapter-wise, detailed solutions to the questions of the NCERT textbooks are provided with the objective of helping students compare their answers with the sample answers.
Class 10 Mock Test / Practice
Mock test are the practice test or you can say the blue print of the main exam. Before appearing in the main examination, candidates must try mock test as it helps the students learn from their mistakes. With the help of Class 10 Mock Test / Practice, candidates can also get an idea about the pattern and marking scheme of that examination. For the sake of the candidates we are providing Class 10 Mock Test / Practice links below.
Class 10 Exemplar Questions
Exemplar Questions Class 10 is a very important resource for students preparing for the Examination. Here we have provided Exemplar Problems Solutions along with NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10. Question from very important topics is covered by Exemplar Questions for Class 10.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.