NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies has been published by Aglasem. This was Ch 2 in NCERT 12 History book before this portion of syllabus was deleted. However if you are referring previous version then you can now download the Class 12 History Questions and Answers PDF here to solve its exercises. This NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History contains answers of all questions asked in Chapter 2 in old NCERT textbook (before rationalization), Themes of Indian History I. Therefore you can refer it to solve Early States and Economies exercise questions and learn more about the topic.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies
Class – Class 12
Subject – History
Chapter – Ch 2 (this was the chapter number in old NCERT book)
Chapter Name – Early States and Economies
Book – Themes of Indian History I
Study Material – NCERT Solutions
Please note that the chapter number is as per the old NCERT Book.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Early States and Economies PDF
While you can read NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Ch 2 (of old book) for all exercises here on aglasem. You can also download this NCERT Solutions PDF to refer at anytime when you study Early States and Economies. Here it is.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies PDF Download Link – Click Here to Download Solutions PDF
How to download NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies PDF?
You can download the complete NCERT solutions for Early States and Economies of this NCERT Book i.e. Themes of Indian History I with following steps.
- First search NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Early States and Economies PDF aglasem and come to this page.
- Now you will see the exercise questions answers of Early States and Economies and download pdf link on it.
- Click the Download PDF link to obtain the Early States and Economies questions with answers document.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History
There are more chapters to study besides Early States and Economies in this subject. So here are NCERT solutions for all topics of History taught in 12th class here at aglasem.
- Themes in Indian History Part I
- Chapter 1 Bricks, Beads And Bones
- Chapter 2 Kings, Farmers And Towns
- Chapter 3 Kinship, Caste And Class
- Chapter 4 Thinkers, Beliefs And Buildings
- Themes in Indian History Part II
- Chapter 5 Through The Eyes Of Travellers
- Chapter 6 Bhakti- Sufi Traditions
- Chapter 7 An Imperial Captial Vijayanagara
- Chapter 8 Peasants, Zamindars And The State
- Themes in Indian History Part III
- Chapter 9 Colonialism And The Countryside
- Chapter 10 Rebels And The Raj
- Chapter 11 Mahatma Gandhi And National Movements
- Chapter 12 Framing And The Constitution
- Deleted Chapters in Rationalized NCERT Books
- Early States and Economies
- Kings and Chronicles
- Colonial Cities
- Understanding Partition
NCERT Solutions for Class 12
Just like you got History Early States and Economies solutions here. You can see exercise questions answers of other subjects and their topics too on aglasem. Here are NCERT solutions for all subjects of 12th standard NCERT books.
- Business Studies
- Political Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies – An Overview
The key highlights of this study material are as follows.
|Chapter Number||Ch 2 (in Old Book)|
|Chapter Name||Early States and Economies|
|Book Name||Themes of Indian History I|
|Book By||NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)|
|Educational Resource Here||NCERT Solutions of Class 12 History Ch Early States and Economies for All Exercise|
|More Questions Answers of This Subject||NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History|
|Hindi Medium||NCERT Solutions in Hindi of Class 12 History Ch Early States and Economies|
|Download Book Chapter PDF||NCERT Book Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies|
|All Questions Answers For This Class||NCERT Solutions for Class 12|
|Complete Solutions||NCERT Solutions|
If you have any queries on NCERT Solutions for Class 12 History Chapter Early States and Economies, then please ask in comments below.