New Year is a festival of happiness and contentment, and is celebrated world wide. New Year denotes the beginning of another year, full of joy and success, according to the English calendar. According to the English Calendar, 1st January is the first day of every Year and is celebrated as a “New Year, new beginnings”. People across the globe take an oath as new year resolutions( an oath to achieve more in the upcoming year) . For example, this year I’ll crack this Entrance Exam Or This year I’ll go for a World Tour.
But, as we all know, the previous two years were very tough for all, due to covid-19 pandemic and we took new year resolutions then as well, which were not accomplished because of the pandemic scenario. I will suggest everyone to take new year resolutions as habits, not targets, as you might not accomplish the target you set, but will surely follow the habits you decided to follow this year.
10 Important lines about Near Year
- Don’t take a New year resolution of cracking an entrance exam, instead take a New Year resolution of studying 12 hours a day( which is quite possible, if you are extremely dedicated towards your goal).
- People celebrate new year by hosting house parties or by going to clubs, whereas Few introverts celebrate New Year by staying at home, and watching their favorite show, like Friends and The Office. It is completely okay, as all you need is to feel Happy. Everyone has their own way of being Happy.
- Christmas decorations at houses and public places last till New Year, in order to continue the sense of Joy and celebrations for a long period of time.
- In India, every religion has their different day for New Year. As here, everyone is influenced by Western culture, and as we are a secular country, Indians also celebrate New year on 1st january with a blast.
- Many people believe in doing some Noble work or charity on New Year, as starting their New Year with good deeds will lead them to doing noble work for a year.
- On New Year’s Eve, everyone should apologize for their mistakes to people they hurted in 2021, and promise to do a really fresh start in 2022 from Day 1.
- On 31st December 2021, everyone should thank the people they are grateful of, whether it is your family, friends or neighbors. You should display gratitude to your loved ones.
- Children, and adults as well, play with fire crackers on 31st December mid-night, in order to enjoy their moment and welcome New beginnings with joy.
- School students are asked to make a greeting card for New Year to wish their family members as it enhances their creativity and family values of wishing everyone with love and happiness.
- People love to go for a picnic on 1st January. As it is the First Day of a New Year, why not celebrate it with our Family and other loved ones. Eventually, all the picnic spots are extremely crowded on 1st January, as covid cases are rising, I’ll request everyone to celebrate New Year at your home with your loved ones to avoid spread of infection.
Leave a Reply