The International Mathematics Olympiad stage one exam will be conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation. The result will be released online on the official portal of the SOF. IMO exam result is announced after successfully conduction of the examination. You can check your IMO result here.
11th IMO Result 2017 – 2018
11th IMO 2017 – 2018 will be conducted as per the official schedule. The link to check 11th IMO 2017 – 2018 result will also available on this page for the sake of candidates. Kindly go through the link provided below.
To check 11th IMO Result 2017-18 (1st Level) – Link will be available here..!!
To Check 10th IMO Result 2016-2017 (2nd Level) – Click Here
To Check 10th IMO Result 2016-2017 (1st Level) – Click Here
Steps to Check IMO Result Online
- The results can be checked online by the submission of the exam roll number.
- After using the above-given link, candidates will be carried to the official web page where the results are hosted.
- Following this, they are to submit their Exam Roll Numbers in the format which has been mentioned on the web page.
- Finally, the IMO Exam Results will be displayed.
The candidates who have qualified the Level 1 will be allowed to proceed with the level 2.
Click Here for IMO Cut Offs
Your result will contain the following details in the format given below.
|Student Name:||YOUR FULL NAME|
|Parent’s Name:||PARENT FULL NAME|
|Total Marks Scored:||#RANK|
|International Award Won:||#AWARD|
|State / Zone Rank:||#RANK|
|State / Zone Award Won:||#AWARD|
|School Award Won:||#AWARD|
|Qualified for 2nd round:||YES/NO|
|School:||SCHOOL NAME AND ADDRESS|
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos.
2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
IMO Section Wise Priority
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.