The International Mathematics Olympiad stage one exam will by conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation. The result will be released online on the official portal of the SOF. IMO exam result will be announced after successful conduction of the examination. Candidates can check their IMO result here.
13th IMO Result 2019-20
13th IMO 2019-20 will be conducted as per the official schedule. The link to check 13th IMO 2019-20 result will also be provided on this page for the sake of candidates.
|13th IMO (1st Level) Exam||05 Dec and 17 Dec 2019|
|Date of IMO Level 1 Result||To be announced|
|13th IMO (2nd Level) Exam||2nd / 3rd Sunday of Feb 2020|
|Date of IMO Level 2 Result||To be announced|
Result: The results for IMO 2019 will release on the official website i.e., www.sofworld.org
Steps to Check IMO Result Online
- The results can be checked online by the submission of the exam roll number.
- After using the above-given link, candidates are carried to the official web page where the results are hosted.
- Following this, they are to submit their Exam Roll Numbers in the format which has been mentioned on the web page.
- Finally, the IMO Exam Results will be displayed.
The candidates who have qualified the Level 1 will be allowed to proceed with the level 2.
Click Here for IMO Cut Offs
Your result will contain the following details in the format given below.
|Student Name:||YOUR FULL NAME|
|Parent’s Name:||PARENT FULL NAME|
|Total Marks Scored:||#RANK|
|International Award Won:||#AWARD|
|State / Zone Rank:||#RANK|
|State / Zone Award Won:||#AWARD|
|School Award Won:||#AWARD|
|Qualified for 2nd round:||YES/NO|
|School:||SCHOOL NAME AND ADDRESS|
2nd Level Qualification Criteria
Students fulfilling either of the following 3 criteria will qualify for 2nd level Olympiads exams:
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam. Due priority to marks scored in different sections will be given.
- Zone wise/State wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper, where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam, & scores at least 50% marks. In case of sectionwise registrations, Class toppers will be from each section where participation in each section exceed 25 nos.
The 2nd level exam will be held for Cyber, Science & Mathematics Olympiads (NCO, NSO & IMO) for students from class 3 onwards. In case two or more students score same total marks, ranks will be awarded to student scoring higher marks in sections accorded higher priority, as under.
IMO Section Wise Priority
In case two or more students score equally in all sections, they will be accorded the same rank.
Criteria of Ranking in 2nd Level
In case of level 2 exams, ranks will be accorded on the following criteria:
Total Marks scored in level 2 exam.
In case two or more students score same number of marks, ranks will be determined on the following criteria:
- Marks scored in sections in level two exam accorded higher priority.
- Total marks scored in Level one exam.
- Marks scored in sections, in level one exam, accorded higher priority.
In case two or more students score same marks under all the categories above, they will be awarded the same rank.