Architecture is the science that deals with planning, designing, safety, affordability, and supervision of construction works for houses, office buildings, skyscrapers, landscapes, or entire cities.
The eligibility criteria for Architecture Engineering is given below.
Students should be 10+2 level with Science Stream.
The IITs consider score of JEE and other institutions have their own separate entrance exams.
Popular courses under Architecture Engineering are provided below:
- B. Arch.
- M. Arch.
- Ph. D Programmes
Colleges & Universities Offering Architecture Engineering
Colleges & Universities Offering Architecture Engineering are –
- Indian Institute of Technology , Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
- Aligarh Muslim University Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur, West Bengal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranch
- Anna University, Chennai
- Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University, Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Swami Vivekanand Technical University Chhattisgarh.
- School of Planning and Architecture Delhi
- National Institute of Technology (NIT),Patna
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
- Department of Architecture and Planning Engineering, Nagpur
Leave a Reply