This is the age of Information Communication Entertainment (ICE) and massive expansion in broadcasting with the introduction of more television channels, direct broadcast satellites, T.V./Computer link ups, cable T.V. and rapid growth in both All India Radio and other broadcasting services particularly FM.
Popular courses under Information Communications and Entertainment are –
- B.A Mass Communication
- B.A. Journalism
Colleges & Universities Offering Information Communications and Entertainment
Colleges and Universities offering Information Communications and Entertainment are –
- Xaviers Institute of Communication (XIC),
- Indraprastha College, Delhi University, New Delhi (Mass Communication)
- Lady Sri Ram College, Delhi University, New Delhi (BA Hons, Journalism)
- Communication and Culture Media Education Programme. Loyola College, Madras (Mass
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad,
- International Institute of Information Technology , Andhra Pradesh.
- Chitrabani, Kolkata
- Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, JNU Campus, New Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- Satyajit Ray Film And Television Institute, Kolkata
- National Institute of design, Ahmedabad
- Film And Television Institute of India, Pune
- NIMT Institute of Mass Communication, Uttar Pradesh.
Leave a Reply