Instrumentation engineering is a branch of electrical and electronics engineering that deals with the study of engineering principles and procedures of computing instruments used in designing and assembling automated systems.
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Students must go through entrance
exams such as JEE (Main) & JEE (Advance) for admissions to B. Tech. courses.
Popular courses under Instrumentation engineering are –
- B.E. / B. Tech.
- M.E. / M. Tech.
- M. Phil.
- Ph. D
Colleges & Universities Offering Instrumentation Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Instrumentation Engineering are –
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Maharashtra
- BMS College Of Engineering, Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology, Karnataka
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Leave a Reply