Marine engineering deals with the nautical architecture and science and basically is meant for research conducted in oceans, coastal or inland waters connected to the sea. Marine engineers have the entire responsibility of the ship’s technical management.
10+2 with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance
Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
Popular courses under Marine Engineering are provided below:
- Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval
- architecture & Ocean Engineering
- Master of Technology in Air Armament
- Master of Engineering in Marine Engineering
- Master of Technology in Marine Engineering
- Master of Technology in Ocean
- Engineering and Naval Architecture
Colleges & Universities Offering Marine Engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Marine Engineering are –
- International Institute of Maritime Science, (West Bengal),
- College of Engineering, (Andhra Pradesh)
- Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, (Maharashtra)
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, (West Bengal),
- Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, (Mumbai)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.