Medical Electronics Engineering relates to the combined study of biology with engineering principles for developing artificial organs, prostheses (artificial devices that replace missing body parts), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and other health management systems. The course also offers specialisation in biomechanics, rehabilitation and orthopaedic engineering.
10+2 examination with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the
Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the course is 4 years.
Popular courses under Medical Electronic Engineering are provided below:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics.
- Bachelor of Technology in Medical Electronics.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics Engineering.
Colleges & Universities Offering Medical Electronics engineering
Colleges and Universities offering Medical Electronics engineering are –
- BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru. AFFILIATED TO VTU, APPROVED BY AICTE & UGC, ACCREDITED BY NAAC.
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore. affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and accredited by AICTE.
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.