Public relations is related to corporate communication and image building. The field is involved in promoting the organization goals and sustain a good reputation in public through communication. It helps to build relationships with stakeholders through various sources for news/ information dissemination.
The eligibility criteria for Public Relations is Graduation in any discipline from recognize University.
The popular courses are as given-
- MA (Advertising and Public Relations)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
- MBA (Advertising and Public Relations)
Colleges & Universities Offering Public Relations Course
Colleges and Universities offering Public Relations Course are –
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
- Madurai Kamraj University, Tamilnadu
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism, Madhya Pradesh
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Guru Jambeshwar University, Haryana
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Punjabi University, Patiala
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.