Environmental science is the area of study that deals with the interactions of the physical, chemical, and biological elements of the environment and impact of these upon the living beings and the environment. Generally, environmental science is considered to be only natural science whereas it includes the study of social science and humanities also. Therefore, it is an interdisciplinary course.
The eligibility criteria for environmental sciences course is 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Popular courses are as given:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Ph. D (Environmental Science) 10+2
College & Universities Offering Environmental Science
Colleges and universities offering environmental science course are:
- Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Delhi University, Delhi
- School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Bangalore University, Bengaluru
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- The Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh
- The Central University of Jammu, Samba
- Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana