Interior Designing – The course consists of developing concepts, spaces, research and managing projects. Interior designing is the art of designing interior furniture, furnishings, design patterns, colour combinations to meet the demand of customized solutions.
Candidates should have cleared 10+2. Some colleges / universities select students based on their performance in aptitude test. The candidate’s skills in Mathematics, science, drawing skills, etc. are tested.
The popular courses are-
- Diploma in Interior Design.
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Interior Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
- Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior Design
- Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior Design & Resource Management
Colleges & Universities Offering Interior Designing
The following colleges offers this course-
- School of Interior Design, CEPT, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Design Discipline, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Meera Bai Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.