Homeopathy is practiced worldwide for healing, curation, and therapeutic purposes. It is an all-inclusive practice of treatment wherein a patient is treated while assessing all aspects of symptoms and health problems for the restoration of overall health. In this unique therapeutic system of treatment, certain natural substances are diluted and used in various forms for the treatment of many ailments. The courses are designed to give insight about Homeopathy medicine, its foundation, analysis, evaluation, surgery, etc. and encompass both clinical and pre-clinical subjects with proper emphasis on theoretical as well as hands-on practical sessions.
The eligibility criteria for Homeopathy Course is B.H.M.S For MD (Hom.).
The Popular courses are as given:
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- MD (Homeopathy)
Colleges & Universities Offering Homeopathy
Colleges and universities offering Homeopathy are:
- JSPS Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital (NHMC&H) Delhi (University of Delhi)
- Dr. Gururaju Government Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Channai
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.