Naturopathy is a science of healing through nature and relies upon the study and balancing the five basic elements of nature known as Water, Air, Earth, Fire and Aether. Yoga is combined with Naturopathy to add value to both these systems. Courses are available in both Naturopathy as well as in the combination of both Naturopathy & Yoga.
The eligibility criteria for Naturopathy is Entry level – 10th and 10 + 2 or equivalent with Science stream.
The popular courses are as given:
- Foundation Course in Yoga Science for Wellness (FCYScW)
- in Yoga Science (D.Y.Sc.) for Graduates
- B.Sc. (Yoga Science) (for 10+2 Science stream students) in Biology.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS) 5. M.D.Yoga & Naturopathy
Colleges & Universities Offering Naturopathy
Colleges and universities offering Naturopathy are :
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
- National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune
- Govt. Yoga And Naturopathy Medical College, Chennai
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chann
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.