CBSE Board Exams 2020 for class 10th & 12th has already started. And long before the exams started, CBSE released the sample papers for both classes. 10th & 12th students appearing for board exams often have queries about sample papers like – What are the benefits of sample papers? Are they really useful for board exams? How do these sample papers help someone for board exams?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then don’t worry because in this article we are going to guide you through the importance & key role of sample papers in CBSE Board Exams 2020 and how they can help you to score good marks in your upcoming exams.
How CBSE sample papers help you secure good marks in CBSE board exams 2020 for class 10th & 12th
We are going to explain the benefits of sample papers in board exams and why every student should solve sample papers at least once to score good marks in board exams :
Reduces Exam Stress & Anxiety
- CBSE sample papers are based on actual exam patterns which makes them very useful for students to understand the question paper pattern that includes the mostly asked questions/topics, type of questions like long/short answer type questions, marking scheme/distribution, an overview about the difficulty level of exam etc.
- With the help of sample papers, students can prepare for exam in a better way to attempt the exam which helps in reducing exam nervousness and pressure.
You have completed your syllabus for the exam but how are you going to analyse the level of your preparation for the exam?
- Solving sample papers helps you keep a check on your preparation for exam by identification of topics you are lacking behind and the areas of preparation needs more focus for better results.
- Solve CBSE sample papers at least once for each subject to understand the level of preparation & secure good marks.
Enhances Speed and Accuracy
- Solving sample papers helps students in improving their accuracy of solving questions as the more you practice while solving the sample papers the lesser will be mistakes during the actual exam due to the identification of committing mistakes while attempting the questions.
- While solving sample papers students cover each topic and questions several times which helps them to understand the approach of how to solve the question during exam and hence results in improving their speed due to which they can complete their exam on time and cross-check for any mistakes during actual exam.
Understanding Marking Scheme
- It is very important for the students of class 10th & 12th to understand the marks distribution as decided by CBSE board.
- CBSE sample papers released by the board are based on actual exam pattern & marking scheme which helps students to get brief insights about marking scheme that helps students in preparation for the exam and identify the topics carrying with more weightage to focus for scoring good marks.
Boosts Self Confidence
- When students start working on improving weaknesses, they perform better with practising sample papers. This boosts their confidence to attempt the exam and they perform better to get good marks.
- Solving sample papers helps students to understand the approach to solve the questions which in return enhances the morale of students to secure good marks.
Check CBSE Board Exam 2020 sample paper for class 10th & 12th, Download Free PDF with solutions here:
Latest – Don’t forget to join us for live CBSE Board Exam 2020 Analysis & Question Paper Solutions starting 26th/Feb on our YouTube Channel.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.