Delhi NMMS Question Papers are given below. Candidates who are studying for NMMS can download the Delhi NMMS Question Papers from the link provided below. Delhi NMMS Question Papers are available in pdf form given on this page. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming session can do practice for the examination.
Delhi NMMS Question Papers
Previous year question papers can give the students an idea of what he/she is going to face. Candidates who are preparing for the exam can download the year-wise Delhi NMMS Question Papers given below.
Delhi NMMS Question Paper
- NMMS 2011 (MAT)
- NMMS 2012 (MAT)
- NMMS 2013 (MAT)
- NMMS 2011 (SAT)
- NMMS 2012 (SAT)
- NMMS 2013 (SAT)
- NMMS 2015 (SAT)
- NMMS 2016 (MAT)
- NMMS 2017 (MAT)
- NMMS 2018 (MAT)
- NMMS 2019 (MAT)
Benefits of NMMS Class 8 Question Paper
Here, we discuss benefits of question papers for students and why every student should take help of sample papers to get good marks in the board exams:
- Exam Stress and Fear – Practicing NMMS sample papers get you an idea about the type of questions that will be asked in the exam and so students can prepare well enough.
- Preparation Analysis – Sample papers are based on past years question papers and syllabus of the NMMS exam.
- Helps in Revision – You have covered your complete syllabus for the exam, but how will you be able to analyse your preparation for each topic? You can check your preparation with sample papers which includes questions from each topic in different sections.
- Marking Scheme – for students of class 8, it is very important to know about the marking scheme as decided by the NMMS.
- Self Confidence – Sample papers help students analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on weaker sections.
- Speed and Accuracy – as students practice and solve a good number of sample papers, they improve their speed of solving questions and also, with regular practice their mistakes get less and they solve questions to get the correct answer.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.